Explanation Thing

Hello welcome to the story! So this might get a bit confusing but just bare with me mkay. This is about queen in 1990, a year before Freddie dies. They all know what's about to come to Freddie and of course they are safe about it but they are also constantly in the studio making music. So they get tELePorTeD to 1972 and a person who isn't gonna look like me but rather.... say things that I would say? If that makes sense. Let's just say she looks like one of the people in the ensamble of Hamilton.

 Let's just say she looks like one of the people in the ensamble of Hamilton

These people. But like only one of them. If this doesn't make sense I'm sry and I'll try to explain it better if you need that to happen. This WILL include all ships in a pictures and videos sort of way. The actual people in the story will NOT include all the ships. Only my main otps aka maylor and deacury but if you've read my other stories you know I have an obsession with deacury.

The characters

Freddie Mercury
John Deacon
Brian may
Roger Taylor
Miami/ Jim beach
P*ul prenter
My oc
2020 bri
2020 rog
2020 deaky
I also think I'll as jawn pol bongo and joj (aka the Beatles) for a few chapters which means mclennon and starrison ☺️
I think that's all. Anyways enjoy the story queenies! Love u!!!!

OH ALSO ONE MORE THING!!!! How bout we make them not have any of their spouses in 1990. Let's just pretend that no one is married or dating anyone mkay?