Im not sure at this point!! (Prt one cause i needa post)

HIA! Okay so after this chapter I'm gonna make the Beatles leave for a bit cause it's stressful having to write 8 different personalities and I think the book was better before I added them in. They will come back for those of you who like them in my story but not after at least 8 chapters. Anyways enjoy this chapter, thank for the comments, reads, and votes 😁. I love you all ❤️

(Adorable little disco child's pov)

I would be lying if I said I wasn't a bit worried at what the girl had planned because she had done a few...strange things so far,to put it nicely.

"I'm spooked." I heard Freddie whisper in my ear which sent a shiver up my spine and I giggled quietly.

"So what are we doing then?" I asked her only for her to respond just as she did before hand.

"You shall see young child."

"I am not a young child. I'm older than you!" I said pointing a finger at her.

"You are the youngest among the 7 other people." She said gesturing to the rest of the group. I noticed that she was in fact correct so I stuck my tongue out at her and she did it back.

"Don't sass me deacon." She said turning around.

"Don't sass me deacon." I said in a mocking high pitched tone which made everyone laugh in these troubling times.

"Okay whatever. So I will be playing some of your songs on an app called YouTube and there are comments that people put and we are going to be reading those comments." She said much to our confusion.

"What the f*ck is a YouTube?" Brian asked after a few seconds of silence.

"Yeah Brian's the smart one who knows all the wonders of he world and he doesn't know what you are talking about." Freddie pointed out.

"D*mn y'all are sassy! Okay well it's an app that has videos and music on it. That's it. And I am going to shuffle my playlist with all my old music on it and every queen and Beatles song I am gonna look up on YouTube and scroll through the comments. AM I CLEAR?!" She said, yelling at the last part. She was giving me a headache...again.

"MAAM YES MAAM!" Roger and ringo yelled and saluted. I just shrugged and Freddie and Bri nodded their heads yes.

"Okay shuffle time babes." She said picking up her phone and tapping on a few things before Let Me In Your Heart Again started playing.

"OH! I like this one!" She then plugged her phone into a cord that connected to the large screen and then what was on her phone was on the large tv thing.

"I am going to be reading some of the comments while the song plays. I am gonna skip all the ones that are the usual."

"And what are the usuals?" I asked her.

"Well my dear deaky, they are the comments that say things like 'FREDDIE MERCURYS VOICE IS GOLD!' Or the ones talking about how sexy y'all are cause like hun we've been know." She explained.

"Well we are pretty sexy." Roger said shaking his head.

"You're weird roger." Brian sighed at him making me and Freddie giggle.

"Oh here's a good one! This video is incredible, the song is perfect I love it. And the close ups of the guys are sensational. I like that one at least they talked about all of you instead of just Freddie."

"Are all the others about me?" Freddie asked. I don't see why they wouldn't be about him. He is the frontman after all. And his eyes are simply captivating. Oh crap I think I'm blushing now.