Lets watch some V I D S prt.1

Hia! Thanks for LITERALLY ALMOST 100 MORE READS SINCE MY LAST TWO CHAPTERS HAVE BEEN POSTED YOU GIYS ARE AMAZING LOVE U ENJOY!!!

(The rotah Freddies pov) SORRY I JUST LOVE THAT CLIP

"So I'm going to finally show some videos and try to be productive which won't last very long BUT FIRST! We've gotta talk about something." The lady said, walking around the entire room before stopping in the front middle thingy. She squatted and placed her hands on her knees.

"Why are you sitting like that?" Brian asked. Judgey much. (UR THE JUDGE OH NO SET ME FREEEEE)

"Why are you not sitting like that bri?" Deaky asked, standing up and squatting himself, also placing his hands on his knees.

"Doesn't that hurt the.....bits?" Brian asked. Still what is this sir the entire f*cking judicial branch.

"You mean his di-" Roger started but I quickly placed a hand over his mouth.

"Why you gotta sensor me fred?" He asked when I removed my hand.

"Cause not around the children." I said nodding at deaky.

"Yeah the children." Deaky said with a frown. I snorted loudly and then lady had just stopped laughing before talking again.

"So I saw this story today while grazing the scary depths that is my recommended stories on wattpad which is a fanfiction site in which I read Beatles, Queen, and Hamilton fanfics. Don't ask what Hamilton is. Not important."

"Okay so what does that have to do with us having a talk... which is a very scary thing to say by the way you remind me of my mother." I said.

"I am your mother."

"What?" You are my moooom! Ur my mom woogie woogie woogie. That's something the lady taught me.

"What? Anyways." She clapped her hands as she stood up, deaky following after.

"I found a fanfic today in the scary feed of wattpad and I saw a story...a new ship...that I am scared of...let's just say that deaky is about to be jealous of a vacuum."

"Why the f*ck would I be jealous of a vacuum?" Deaky asked with a smirk.

"I want to break free!" Brian sang out of nowhere.

"Ding ding dong. Good job brisus." The lady said.

"Who?" Roger looked like a confused idiot.

"That's for later. Anyways here is the fic thingy. I'm pretty sure it might be a joke by the way because to me it is absolutely hilarious."

"Also the person who made this story goes by the name of @Ban_Cortisol."

WHAT THE HECK IS FREDUUM?! FREDDIEX VACUUM SERIOUSLY?! THIS IS WHAT 2020 HAS MADE PUT OF OUR MUSIC? at least it's not boring but still Freddie x vacuum?