Maylor and deacury...jk..u n l e s s

Hello you beautiful amazing people before the chapter starts just gotta.... *yoink* some feeling out real quick. Nothing to deep just had to say this....... stanningqueen4life frick fracken paddy wackin MENTIONED ME IN HER STORY EXCUSE ME I WASNT PREPARED TO BE SO HAPPY? LITERALLY I AM SO HAPPY MY STOMACH HURTS IN ALL HONESTY!!! JAJJQJDDJDJ SHE HAS LIKE 10K READS AND TOLD THISE PEOPLE TO CHECK OUT MY CRAP STORIES LIKE GIRL IMMA CRYYYYYYYYYY THANK YOUUU ILYSM!!!!!! Anyways soon is a ships chapter and y'all about to be called out have fun!!!
ꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥ

(Dahling)

What the f*ck was that picture? The lady franticly switches it and a few really nice "fanart" or whatever she called it where shown. She then explained what a meme is. Meme? Seriously? Couldn't of thought of a better name so me me was the best you 2020 people could do?

We still were wondering about that picture and then she explained 'ships' to us?

"So the Queen fandom has 6 ships. The two main or most popular ones are maylor and deacury." (Hello queenies get ready to be called out... especially in the fanfic chapter)

"What's that?" Deaky asked. What a cutie.

"Oh maylor and deacury? I'll explain m'kay?" He nodded his head.

"So rog and Bri... listen up." Their heads perked up and I think Brian caught on even though I was extremely confused. His face was full of shock and the girl hadn't even told us anything yet!

"Maylor is a ship with Brian and Roger in it. Basically them dating and getting married and having kids but don't ask that comes later."

"BAHAHAHA THEY WRITE STORIES ABOUT YOU TWO F**KING!" Me and deaky were screaming with laughter. I can't believe these people write stories about them falling in love! Priceless!

Me and deaky were still laughing before Brian whispered something in Rogers ear and he started laughing with Bri. I looked over at Johns and he looked equally confused. Then his face flushed red and a sense of realization was displayed on his face.

"You won't be laughing for to long." Brian winked.

"Why?!" I asked I was extremely confused.

"So deacury is the next ship! Deacury is jonathan deacon and Fredrick mercuris." AHHHHHHHH WHAT THE F*CK? I looked over at deaky and both of our faces were bright red and eyes wide.

"THATS AMAZING WOW THEY WRITE STORIES ABOUT YOU TWO SNOGGING AND CUDDLING WHICH YOU ACTUALLY DO QUITE A LOT TO JUST BE FRIENDS!" Roger yelled. Oh my god blondie I'm gonna beat you up!

"NOW MEMES!" The lady yelled causing silence to fall over the room. She clicked a button.

 She clicked a button

.......what......the......BLOODY HEL IS WRONG WITH THESE PEOPLE?!

"I- no just no thank you next one this isn't funny I don't like reading things like this no sir." Deaky said.