Cursed images and cursed ships

If you are looking for a cursed image....I present to you the queatles. Mom pick me up I'm scared. ESPECIALLY OF FREDDIE JOHN MASHUP THAT IS THE WORST THING I HAVE EVER SEEN! Anyways, I apologize in advanced if you like a ship that I'm about to diss, I only like 2 ships cause the rest kinda make me uncomfortable. It's like listening to body language tbh :/ ALSO I SOMEHOW GOT 24 IN DEACURY?! THANK YOU!

Yeehaw disco child's pov

The lady walked back into the room with a bucket in hand.

"Okay so now I'm going to have to tell you about poly!queen I'm sorry I don't like it at all but it's a fandom thing." (You people better be nervous cause I'm calling all of us out)

"Are you gonna tell us or not?" I asked raising an eyebrow at her.

"Fine!" She groaned. She pulled up a chair and sat in it.

"So poly!queen is all four of you. Like dating and getting married and shmexy times." EXCUSE ME WHAT?! THEY WRITE STORIES ABOUT ALL OF US GETTING FREAKY?

"EW WHY WOULD...WHY?!" Roger screamed.

"I DONT LIKE THIS SHIPPING THING!" Brian and Freddie yelled.

"GET IT AWAY! BURN IT WITH FIRE!" I yelled.

"I hate it as well. There are usually a few common things in these types of fics I think. I haven't read any fan fictions about it. I've only read little snippets of things that people made up on an app called tumblr."

"I know I'm going to regret this but can you elaborate?" Brian asked with his eyes shut tight. The women sighed deeply.

"Yeah sure. So only from what I've read, there are some tropes aka some different types of ways that people have written poly!queen. One way is literally everyone is like a top except for Freddie and I think it's weird but super funny."

"I hate this already so so so so much. Why is 2020 like this?" Freddie asked loudly.

"You're telling me bud." She said with a sort of Canadian accent.

"Next is one that is sure to make us all VERY BERY MARRY uncomfortable so buckle up your seat belts kids this is a harsh one."

"JUST GET IT OVER WITH!" Roger yelled.

"Fine jeez chill it hot head." She put her hands up defensively at roger and he relaxed a bit, slumping slightly in his chair.

"So Um.....dominate kinky deaky." Is all she said. WAIT WHAT DID SHE JUST SAY WHAT I THINK SHE SAID BECAUSE SOUNDED A BIT LIKE MY NAME IF IM NOT MISTAKEN.

"EWW WHAT THE F*CK?!" Freddie yelled, grasping for a pillow to throw at the lady, hitting her square in the face.

"Don't test me Freddie." She threw the pillow back on the couch next to him.

"WHY DO PEOPLE WRITE THESE THINGS AGAIN?" I asked loudly.

"IM NOT SURE HUN?" The lady yelled back but it sounded more like a question.

"I QUIT!" Brian yelled.

"WHAT ARE YOU QUITTING?" Roger yelled as bri stood up jokingly.

"LIFE." He sat back down.

"I'm going to throw up at this but I guess it's time for fanart." She winced at her own sentence.

"PLEASE NO!" I yelled but she picked up her phone, most likely looking for fanart.

"I can't really find anything right now on tumblr or Pinterest but I can tell you the plot of some stories that I just cringed and read through?" She offered. We all shook our heads no but she decided to anyways.