Chapter 6

Ariez's POV

After that scene, the waitress cleaned up the mess. I kept on saying sorry because I felt so guilty. I can't blame it on the child because it's just an accident. It's my fault that I lost my balance. The kid has nothing to do with this.

The mother of the kid also said sorry to me. I didn't want to accept it because there's no reason for her to say sorry in the first place but she just won't stop so in the end, I accepted her apology. She also wants to pay the ice creams that fell on the ground but all of us disagreed. It's not right. Her child needs her money more.

"I'm so sorry for the trouble." I said again at the waitress when she finished cleaning it up. I want to help her but she refused saying that it's her job to serve their customer. I mean, yeah we're the customer here but we can also help them right? Especially when we're the one who made the mess.

"Okay lang po yun Ma'am." She said before going back to her work. I sat down and gave them an apologetic smile.

"Sorry natapon ko yung ice cream. Don't worry I'm going to buy again. This time, it's my treat--" I already stood up to go to the counter to order again but a hand  stopped me. Kamay ni Radan. I can feel my heartbeat beating so loud.

"No need. We can pay again, besides it's not your fault. It was an accident." He said while looking at my eyes. I suddenly felt conscious that's why I looked away.

Nagulat na lang ako nang bigla syang tumayo at hinila ako papunta sa counter. He's still holding my hand which made the zoo inside my stomach go wild.

"What's the order again?" Radan asked me. Napatingin ako sa kanya at dahan-dahang inalis ang kamay ko sa kamay nya. Hinarap ko na yung babae na kumukuha ng mga orders. She's looking at Radan flirtily. What a flirt! Gosh!

I called her multiple times but her eyes were still focused on Radan and that made me irritated.

"Hello miss!" Inis kong sabi at may kalakasan kaya napatingin din samin ang ibang customer ng ilang segundo. And at last! Napatingin din sya

"Yes, Ma'am?" Is it just me? Or bakit parang may inis sa tono nya. Is she that annoyed that I interrupted her from eye-raping Radan? That made my brows furrowed.

Kahit inis ay sinabi ko na lang din ang order namin. I don't want to make another scene. Nakakahiya na nga yung kanina tapos dadagdagan ko pa? Hell no!

After saying our order, we paid for it. I was expecting Radan to go back to our table again to spend some time with Minds again but he stayed here beside me, waiting for the ice creams that we ordered to be served.

"Um, you're not going to go back to our table?" I asked him. He looked at me and flashed a small smile.

"Later when we get our order. Baka mabubo na naman eh." He said. Hinarap ko sya and I crossed my arms against my chest while looking at him. One of my brow rose up. Napatawa naman sya sa inasta ko. "Haha what?"

He laughed! Oh my! He laughed!

No! Ayaw kong magpaapekto sa lalaking to. May sinabi sya kaninang parang may iba ang meaning! Baka mabubo na naman eh.

"Are you saying that I'm clumsy?" Napatawa na naman sya sakin. My G! Wag kang tumawa! Rumurupok ako! Dumadaloy ang karupukan sa dugo ko kaya please lang wag kang tumawa.

Joke! Hindi kaya ako marupok.

"Hey, I'm not saying anything." Natatawa nyang sabi kaya napasimangot ako.

"Oo wala nga pero parang yun naman ang gusto mong iparating!"

"If you say so." Natatawa nya pang sabi. I pouted not because of annoyance but to stop myself from smiling. It's just that he's so cute!