Chapter 8

Ariez's POV

"Uhm, haha don't mind what she said." I said nervously. I think my heart will come out from my rib cage any minute now. I looked at him and I caught him looking at me also.

"Uh, I think I should go." Raylee said. My gosh! I don't want her to leave us alone! I want to stop her but it was too late, she already stood up and went to Chane who's currently playing with Jaylo and Autumn. Oh God.

This is awkward!

"Is that true? You like me?" I gulped when he asked that! The hell! What am I going to say? Should I confess? A big no! That will be an insane move! I shook my head together with my hand and let out an exagerrating laugh.

"Of course I like you," I saw how his eyes widened. And before he could even speak, I continued. "But as a friend only. Also Clark, Daniel and Kian, I like them also. Duh, I don't want to fall for someone who's already falling for someone else. Ayaw ko masaktan." I added. You're already hurting, dummy!

Okay, I lied but it's for our own good. I don't want to ruin our relationship, I mean friendship.

"That's good. I don't wanna hurt you. Kilala mo naman kung sinong gusto ko." Clark said and felt a sting in my chest. Does he really have to say that? That hurts so bad.

But I appreciate the fact that he doesn't wanna hurt me but still, it wasn't enough to cover up this pain. I took a gulp before flashing a smile.

"Oh please, I'd rather date Clark and Daniel than you. You're too quiet and.. cold! It's hard to keep up with you, you know? Isama mo pa si Kian, mas cold pa yun sayo!" I managed to say that without stuttering! Good Lord, thank you! Napatawa si Radan dun.

"Is that an insult or what?" Natatawang sabi ni Radan. I frowned at him before rolling my eyes. I stood up and played with Chane and Autumn.

It was 3 o'clock in the afternoon when we went home. Nagtagal pa kami dahil parang walang katapusan yung paalamanan nina Mom at Tita Rinnah. Parang wala ng bukas eh.

Si Chane naman parang ayaw na bitawan si Autumn. She was about to cry when Raylee got Autumn from her but Radan said that she is free to visit here whenever she misses the pup. Pati, bibilihan ko din naman sya ng aso, with my own savings of course.

When we got home, I hurriedly proceeded to my room because I can't hold my pee anymore. Baka maihi na ako sa suot ko! Dali dali akong pumasok sa banyo at umihi. Ghad, that was close.

Lumabas ako ng banyo at tsaka umupo sa kama ko. My phone rang and I was kinda shocked when I saw the caller. Clark. Why would he call me? Yes, he oftens texts me but he doesn't calls me even once. This is the first. Maybe he needs something. I answered the call.

"Hi!" Clark said over the line.

"Hello. So, why did you call me? Do you need something?" I asked as I lay on the bed.

"Radan told me that your family went to their house." Tumango ako na para bang nakikita yun ni Clark.

"Oh? That was fast. Kakauwi lang namin tapos nasabi nya na agad?" Medyo natatawa kong sabi. Silence took over us. May sasabihin pa ba sya? Ang rude naman kung bigla ko na lang tong papatayin. "Hello Clark? Still there?" I asked.

"Yeah I'm still here."

"Um, should we end the call? Ang tahimik mo na eh." I said.

"Okay. It's nice hearing your voice Ariez." He said then the line went dead. What was that? Here he goes again with his sweet message but this time he said it over the call. Is he really like this? No wonder why many girls like him. But he's not a playboy, Daniel is!