7

Mads pov
I woke up kinda lateish it was 9 in the morning but when I released I was laying on jadens chest I blushed and kinda moved fast which must of woke him because he sat up. I looked up and just smiled.
"Hey cutie, you wanna tell me what happened last night"
I didn't know why what happen scared me so much nothing bad really happened. I took a deep breath and started
"Mm so you told me to go over to Bryce and I did walked over to him and we were talking then he turned around. Then I felt someone grab my wrist and he told me that I should go with him and then you pretty much saw the rest"

Jadens pov
After hearing what happened to mads last night, I felt very guilty that would of not happened if I just went with her nothing would of happened. But I knew feeling guilty would not do anything and I also knew that she would be ok because the worst didn't happened.
"I am so sorry that I wasn't there I should of stayed with you"
"No don't be sorry and it wasn't that bad I was just scared in the moment"
"Ok ok but do you reckon that I could take you out tonight"
"Like on a date" she asked while covering her face while blushing.
"Yes on a date and don't cover your face when you blush it's cute " I said while getting up as her cheeks just got redder.
I smirked at her and walk out of the room and she just stayed in bed I walk back into the room and pooked my head through the  door and looked back at the girl on her phone laying on my bed.
"Hey cutie you coming or you just going to stay there"
"I would but I can't be bothered" she groaned
"Come on I will carry you"
As soon as she herd those words the biggest smile on her face appeared and she flung her legs over the side of the bed and held her arms out like a kid. Honestly could this girl get any cuter.

Mads pov
Jaden carried me down stairs and I saw Addison fun straight up to me and pretty much pull me out of jadens arms. She pulled me into a hug.
"Aww baby good Moroni good hope you are feeling better"
"Thank you adds and I am much better"
After Addison let go Bryce came and walked up to me and pulled me into a very tight hug.
"Hey Bryce I love the hug but I kinda like breathing more"
He just laughed at me and let go.
"Well sorry I was worried and felt bad " he looked at me with sorry eyes
I juts smiled and pulled him into another hug.
"Also Payton is waiting down stairs he is worried about you "
"Ok I will be back"

I walked off to go find Payton and I knew we hadn't talked in a while and to be honest I missed taking to him. We had known each other for as long as I knew. Once I got to the kitchen I saw Payton sitting on the bench looking very worried. I really didn't know all these people cared is much about me.
"Hey pay you miss me"
"Hahahah but yes I did I was so worried I didn't what happened"
"It's ok and it means so much that you care but I just got scared and over reacted"
"Hey dont say that mads he made you feel uncomfortable and you had every right to react the way you did but we need to have a talk about something else"
"Oh no What did I do" I said starting to worry.
"No don't worry it's about Jaden, looks like some one caught feelings "
"Yes I know I did but I don't if he feels the same" I said and it was the truth
"Just me you are tripping if you think that boy isn't head over heals for you" Payton said while a smile just appeared on my face.
"Don't meant to intrude but Payton is right that bot can has takin a huge liking to you girly" Addison said walking into the kitchen.
"Yeah maybe " I said giggling
"But Addison I need your help tonight. Jaden asked me out and I need you to help me to get ready"
"Ahhhhhhhhhhhh" Addison screamed
"Omg we are going shopping now"
"Ok let's go then" I said picking up my phone and grab bling Addison.
We walked out the door and yelled to the boys that we were going and they juts yelled back the basic ok bye be safe.
"'Wait before you go text us when you finished so we can meet up for food or something "
"Ok will do" I yelled back walking down the stairs to Uber.
"To the mall we go" Addison said as we got in the car and left.

An——— idek what this is but I am trying but any way how you going.