14

Mads pov

A week later
A week had past me and Jaden were just taking things slow. I hadn't been home since the phone call with my mum but the guys said I could stay with them as long as I needed. I really loved these boys and they made me feel like I was wanted, and that I was actually loved. A felling that I was lacking in my life.
I was in the kitchen with Bryce and Addison just taking about what was happending. Addison had been staying over just as much as I was, witch made us grow close and be my best friend. I was sat on the bench and Addison was standing between bryces legs who was sat on the opposite bench.
"Hey cutie" Jaden said walking towards me and standing between my legs. "Me and Bryce need to ask you something "
"Oh no anything with the both of you is never good" I smirked
"Trust me. It's a good thing " Bryce saod poking around Addison
"Ok ok so" Jaden started looking very nervous "we won't you to move "
"We know things aren't good at home and we all love you so much so why not"
"Wait first I love you all" as I said that Taylor walked into the room
"Have u asked he yet" Bryce just looked over at him and gave him a small nod
"Second " I continued "i would love but are you sure I will not be to much to deal with "
"Not at all we love you and your lol all of our little sister" taylor said
"Well your a little sister to some of us" Bryce said looking over at Jaden
"Ok I will. Thank you so much "

It had been a couple days since I said I would move in with them. We had been slowly been moving all my stuff from my mums house to the house but today's was probably the last trip we had left.

We had got back from picking up all my stuff, which my mum could not care less about. It killed me to think that I wasn't good enough. Why wasn't I good enough what was I doing wrong. This is all I could think about while I was decorating my room and putting my clothes away. I had moved into the spear room but I really hope I could just stay with Jaden the whole time.
"I hope you know with your own room you can still come sleep with me anytime you want"
"Oh really can I?" I said while I walked over to him.
His arms wrapped around waist pulling me into a kiss. It didn't matter how many times he kissed me i still felt butterflies every time. He pulled away from the kiss and pulled me up and over his shoulder, I screamed and just started laughing as he throw me on my bed and hopped on top of me.
"Ugjhhh your heavy" I saod wjole getting squashed by Jaden
"Mmm sure" he said moving so just his head was on chest.
My hands rested in his hair. In this moment I knew I wanted more.
I wanted to be able to call him mine.
I needed to talk to Addison I still felt scared about being in a relationship but I needed this boy.

Jadens pov
Oh I want to be able to call this girl mine but I know she isn't ready and I will respect that and move as slow or as fast as she wants.
We were laying there in her bed with her hands in my hair. It was silent until my phone started to ring. I saw it was mum so I answered, still laying in mads arms
"Hey mum what's up"
"Nothing sweetie just miss you"
"What about if I come home next week "
"Yes that would be so good. Do you reckon you could bring mads"
"Mm maybe I will ask then call back"
"Ok bye love you"
"Love you to"
I hang up and looked up at mads.
"So I am going home next week" she pouted as I said. I chucked at her and continued talking
"But my mum wants you to come so would you like to go home with me"
"Yes I would love to"
I just smiled and wrapped my arms around her.

An~
Sorry this short and I might update more idk but hope u enjoyed it