12

This chapter could upset some ppl it talked about cancer so that might trigger you plz don't read I don't want to make y'all upset

Mads pov
Payton had left the night before it was said to see him and I would miss him but his mum and family wanted him home. So we dropped him at the airport and all said goodbye. I gave him the biggest hug and he juts kiss me on the head and both saod we would miss each other. Beige he left he called out to Jaden
"Done break her heart"
"Never" Jaden responses pulling me into his chest and not letting go.

We were all sitting around outside by the fire talking and laughing. We were having a really good night, it was one of those night that it made you almost sad to know it would come to an end. But I snapped out of thoughts when I felt my start to ring, I looked at the caller id and read it was my mum.
"What the fuck she never calls" I said out loud not meant to.
I felt jaden who had been sitting next to all night arm, that he had around me tighten as he could tell I was worried. I stood up picking up and the phone and before i answered I said
"Sorry guys I gotta take this" I said walking away from them back into the house.
"Hey mum what's up " I saod with a questionable tone
"Ecsume young lady don't that tone with me" I hated when she called me that, I just rolled my eyes and waited for her to continue.
"Anyway I have some bad news"
"I just got a call from your pop, nan just got diagnosed with cancer"
"Mum I am so sorry I will come home right now"
"No mads don't come home there is nothing you can do and honestly you would just make everything worse" I understood that she was stressed this couldn't be easy on her but I know we argued a lot but it hurt to hear that come from her.
"Harsh but I get it, well I am sorry and if there's anything I can do please call"
"Yeah yeah bye mads" like that she hang up and as soon as that call ended I dropped my phone and I fell not long after I fell to the ground crying.
I always thought this was something you heard about and that it would never effect me but I guess not it really does effect everyone. The difference was I was close with nan but it was hard she lived over seas and there was really nothing I could do.

Jadens pov
It had been probably only 5 minutes since mads mum called her and I knew that they didn't have a good relationship, I didn't know all of it but I knew enjoy know this wasn't a good phone call.
It had been a few more minutes I was honestly worried for her.
"Ok we should go find her come on" I told everyone
We all go up and headed into the house to find her. Payton and tayler checked the front of the house and down stairs while Bryce and Addison checked upstairs. I ran straight to my room thinking it could be a good place quite place to take a phone call .
I lightly knocked on the door, but I heard no answer so I grabbed the door handle to see a small girl trembling in tears with blood shot eyes cuddle in a almost ball laying on the fall. As quick as I knew I risked over to her and sat down next to her. I pulled them small girl into my lap and wrapped my arms around her back and held her as close and possible.
"Hey baby what's wrong "
"M-m-mum called and nan has c-c-cancer" my heart dropped at the sound of those words but she kept trying to say something else so I pulled her back from my chest and cupped her face and wiped a tear that feel from her face.
"Mads just breathe and tell me when you are ready "
"And mum said I can't can home because I will stuff everything up"
"Am I that much of a stuff up j"
"No not at all you are a beautiful young woman who is amazing and the best friend anyone called ever ask for and just trust me we are all a little fucked up in our own why but that what's makes us who we are" I told her trying to cry my self.
Seeing this my girl like this absolutely broke my heart. I could tell she was tired even tho it was only 7. So I picked her up and I carried her over to the bed and dropped in a playful why which made her giggle in between her tears. Juts hearing hear giggle made a some on my face appear.
I laid down next to her and pulled her close and help her tight. I kissed and head just to make sure she knew I cared.

After 10 minutes she fell asleep so I carefully rolled her of me with out waking her, I really didn't want to leave but I knew what I had planned would make her just the tiny bit happier