10

Mads pov
I woke to be laying on jadens chest with his arms wrapped around me. I slowly got up trying not to wake him and walked down stairs to see everyone eating breakfast.
"Hey babes I made eggs if you want some" Addison said
"Ooo thank you"
I sat down and started eating. The eggs were really good I was surprised. Everyone was taking for probably 29 minutes while we ate, we were talking about just small irrelevant things. Jaden came down stairs looking so happy, he looked at me and I blushed I look down at my now empty plate.
"Jaden you never wake up happy, what happened did you get some" Bryce said grinning making the boys laugh while Addison looked at me "like you guys didn't" I just shook my head to say no we didn't.
"Shut the fuck Bryce, and no we didn't Bryce" Jaden said death staring Bryce

Bryce new Jaden wasn't mad so he laughed it off we just kept taking and eating. Jaden come and stood behind, I knew it wasn't much but it was little things like that I loved so much. Wait love. Did I love him?
"Aye girls us boys are going to work out and we come back and do want to get lunch" tayler asked
I looked at Addison and we both gave each other a look that we both knew we wanted to.
So we both said that sounded good and we will see them later. They got up and got ready while me Addison cleaned up and sat in the living room. They walked and Bryce walked to Addison and kissed her cheek and walked out the door while Jaden lent over the back of the couch that I was sitting on, kissed me cheek and whisper bye in my ear.
The boys left and me and Addison was juts watching Netflix and taking to each other.
"So I need to know what happened on your date"
"So he took to me a beach and we sat and watched the sun set.
Then I finally got up the courage to tell him that I was scared and that I didn't want to move to fast.
And I rumbled on for ages and told me it was ok and that we can go as slow as I want" I told her
"Well did anything else happened " Addison asked lightly shoving my arm trying to get me to tell her everything.
"For your information yes"
"He kissed me and I have never it never felt so good to kiss someone before "
"Awww your in love " Addison said raising her eyebrows in a questioning way.
"Maybe not love yet but definitely like him"
For the next hour we sat and juts watched friends on Netflix until we got I got a text from Jaden.
The text messages
Jaden
Mads
Hey we coming home then we are going to work out what do for lunch x
Ok sounds good x

I showed Addison the messages and she just nodded her head.

The guys got home 15 minutes later and they all came and jumped on us.
"Ok ok. Before y'all do anything you need to shower" I said while trying push the four of them of us
"Fine we be back then work out what we going to do" Payton said walking into one of the bathrooms.

The boys finished showing and sat watching fronds with us until every was there.
"I don't feel like going out do you guys want to get maccas " Bryce asked
"Yeah that sounds better "  we all agreed and tayler post mate maccas to us.
While we waited we watched friends I was cuddle up on jadens chest. Bryce pulled Addison on him so he rested her head on his chest as well.
"I feel so single Payton come here and cuddle with me" tayler said and we laughed.
The food finally got here and Payton got up and got it and gave everyone what they wanted.
For the rest of the day we listen to music and juts hang around enjoying each other company. I said it so many times we were lie our own little family.
Once I thought that I remember that Christmas was soon and I wondered what I was going to do for the holiday.
All I new if that I didn't want to go home.

An——————- I finally updated :))
But hope you enjoyed