Chapter 13

Narrator's point of view

Auralie stood still as she studied the unfamiliar place on where she is. She decides to walk but it felt like she isn't moving an inch, like she kept walking in the same place.

She saw her house, where she grew up in from
the far distance. It send a cold shiver down her spin and turned around running like hell. When she looked back it seemed like it was coming closer and closer until it can be reached. Auralie shrieked as it hit her but no impact was felt when it did.

She was inside, the front door closed behind her. She heard voices coming from the dining area that peaked her curiosity to the max. She walked, nostalgic by the similar paintings and furnitures as she walked past it.

Her figure popped out in the open and saw Voldemort talking to her Family. Draco was looking down, no emotions were written on his face as the dark lord himself was speaking.

Her mother held Draco in her arms while she listened to Voldemort's words, She was comforting Draco in a way she didn't see before.

Her father was almost shaking in horror by the sight of how close Voldemort is to them. Snapping at them, mad and angry.

"Your daughter is a traitor! A death-eater spotted her in the Weaseley's. Protecting a mudblood." He sneered, circling the Malfoys. Auralie's eyes scanned them, terror of what she's seen.

"M-My lord, there might be some sort of mistake. D-Draco, where is your sister? She can not be with Potte-"

"I do not know. We don't talk closely as much as before anymore." Draco mumbled, the worriness inside him growing and growing.

"I have ordered you to keep a close eye on your twin yet you have managed to fail me." Voldemort sneered looking at Draco and he just flinched, scared.

Auralie looked at him in shock, he couldn't do that to her, she's her brother surely he wouldn't... The girl's back hit the wall in pain.

This time, Their mouth keeps running yet no voices were coming out. Auralie was not paying attention anymore, she dropped to her knees and cried wondering how Draco could easily spy on her and report to the dark lord just like that.

Voldemort had not trust the young Malfoy, especially when he senses the sign of weakness to her. He had know that the girl is in love with somebody, it is a matter of question,,, who was it. He does not know and that was why he had Draco keep an eye out to her.

Auralie breathed in a lack of air, sitting up and looking around her. She took deep breaths all at once, panicking to where she is.

"Hey- Are you okay?" Hermione asked as she noticed the Malfoy in distraught. She had sat up and all she could see was her brother, the one who would betray her so easily.

Hermione sat besides her and gently rubbed the girl's back to soothe her, calm her down. It worked last hear when they had problems of their own, but the mere touch of Hermione could soothe Auralie. She calmed down, her hand was on her chest feeling her heart rate calm down.

"They know... They are after me. Oh, Merlin..." Auralie whimpered and covered her face in embarrassment to show that she has been weakened by an emotion. Ron was still fast asleep and Harry woken earlier than them to go upstairs.

"Shh... Calm down. It's okay, we won't let them take you, Auralie. You are safe here." Hermione said to comfort the latter who was freaking out.

The hungover hit Auralie the moment she awoke, but the pain she experienced of finding out that the only person she trusted betrayed her was much more powerful. But then again, Hungover is still there causing her to groan.