Chapter 33

Narrator's point of view

"They are asleep, all cute and child-like." Draco said in victory as he walked inside the long table with the rest of his childhood friends.

"Well if you don't shut up they will wake up." Auralie said teasingly felt the liquor she drank influenced her choice of words.

The people in the room laugh to see a drunk Auralie. They haven't bonded like this since forever.

"Is she drunk already?" Astoria asked amused and Hermione shook her head in disagreement, knowing her wife full well.

"I'm always like this, cheers." Auralie brought her mug up and tried to drink it but her wife took it away.

"Yeah like that will be happening." Hermione whispered and slid the drink across the table away from Auralie.

The window made tapping noises made everybody look at it's way. "Is that Hedwig?" Ginny asked when she saw the familiar owl that Albus owns, he named it after his father's owl.

"Already?" Harry asked surprised and stood up to take the letter that the owl was biting onto.
He took it and pet the owl before it flew into the sky again.

He sat back down besides Ginny who was also waiting to read it besides him.

"...I'm having a great time in Hogwarts especially that I got chosen for Slytherin! I miss you guys so much but so far, Henry, Scorpius and many more have been a great company to me. Also, Henry told me to tell you to tell Aunt Auralie that he will be sending a letter as well later tonight. Anyways, I hope you and mom are having fun! I'll write more as I could." Harry finished with a proud smile.

Hermione did as well, "It's a good sign, they aren't in any trouble."

"Let's not jinx it shall we?" Harry said and all of them laughed and continued to talk and catch up.

Soon, Ron arrived after travelling to Romania to visit his brother, Charlie. He had found comfort of going to his older brother with Dragons who he handled in Romania.

They greeted Ron, happy to see him after a few months without communication. Ron didn't marry since no one has caught his eye after the war, no kids as well but he held hope that someday he would find the one.

"Where is my goddaughter? I don't hear her voice roaming around the halls I see." Ron asked Hermione and Auralie.

"You're quite late. She's asleep in our room." Hermione said smiling while she had her hand intertwined on Auralie's since the beginning.
"And she missed you, begged Auralie to apparate her to you one night."

Auralie chuckled. "I had to sleep in her room that night. I might actually believe that Ron is a good influence on her. She has an appetite like yours." She countered at Ron who smiled proudly.

"I have a picture of them together in Gabrielle's room, Let me find it." Hermione said taking her phone out with a small and hidden smile.

Auralie and Hermione remained on the muggle world, wanted to show their kids that life there is not any different to the wizarding world. Hermione especially, never wants her kids to think that the muggle world is for low people.

Auralie bought a well spaced house for her family, a perfect location for them as well. Their neighbors were from miles away so that nobody would hear any magic or see unusual activities.

"Here." Hermione said and showed them the picture making their hearts melt.

"Yes yes I am adorable. Now stop staring at my picture." Auralie said grabbing the phone from Hermione and closing it. People around the table laughed, mostly it is Auralie who makes them laugh.