Chapter 22

Narrator's point of view

When they arrived in Shell cottage, just close to the house, Auralie dropped to the soaked sand. Her entire body was hurting and she couldn't pass out, her mind was fighting against the darkness that was waiting to overwhelm her eyesight. But seeing as a knife was thrown with them, She was worried if anyone got hurt.

"Auralie? It's okay we're safe now." Harry said as he limped over to the three, Hermione was still sobbing while she held onto the fragile girl's body.

Ron knelt down besides the two girls while he latched onto Auralie's hand in comfort, he felt so bad for not saving them sooner. He could hear her, screaming from the living room, it was the most horrible and terrifying thing he has heard.

"D-Dobby..." Auralie whispered when she saw him out of sight, the girl always had a soft spot for the house elf, especially when she was a child.

Harry frowned and looked back to see the elf on the ground while Dobby kept mumbling Harry's name. He ran to him and took the knife out from Dobby's stomach where he was injured.

"No no... It's okay. H-Hold on okay? We're going to fix you." Harry spoke with the troublesome in his eyes, he held onto the elf's neck to steady him on his lap. "Hermione has... something in her bag. Hermione!"

Hermione looked up and she couldn't do anything. There was none, especially now that some snatchers stole half their stuff. She was struggling to hold herself together, With Auralie half conscious and Dobby wounded, she didn't know what to think.

"Hermione... Help, him." Auralie pleaded while she saw Harry from afar holding a much more weak elf on his arms. "He can't die, please He can't." She begged the tears on her eyes resurfacing.

"Shh... It'll be alright. I'm sorry, Auralie I can't help him." Hermione's voice broke by her emotional upbringing. She couldn't do anything, all she could do was hold Auralie in her arms to comfort her.

Dobby knew it was his time, he held onto his smile and talked, "Such a beautiful place, to be with friends. Dobby is happy... to be with his friend." The elf smiled sadly and Harry sobbed above him, trying to get him comfortable as he embraced the smaller one. "Harry Potter..." His last words were. Dobby took a last look of the boy and looked up the sky as he took his last breath on land of the living. He was peaceful, happy and thankful when he exhaled for the last time.

Luna sat down besides Harry, who felt like he lost everything in front of him when they got caught in the woods. "We should close his eyes, don't you think?" The Lovegood said in a soft gentle voice soothing Harry who nodded shakily.

"I'm sorry, Auralie." Ron whispered sadly as the three of them watch Harry from afar, a dead elf fallen on his arms.

Auralie's breath hitched in pain, "No... Please don't leave..." She whispered sobbing while she held onto Hermione's arm, the pain of losing her first friend while she grew up. "H-He can't be dead.."

"I want to bury him. Properly, with no magic." Harry said loud enough for the others to hear.

"Her...mione.." Auralie whispered when she felt dizzy and starts to black out, it caused a huge panic to Ron who didn't know if she was taking a rest or dying.

"Shh... Rest, a lot has happened. I'll keep you safe, I promise." Hermione soothe while brushing Auralie's hair gently using her hand. It did comfort her and she fell asleep from the tiresome.

"Will she be alright?" Ron asked Hermione who didn't answer him straightly, after what the Malfoy has been through? Who would be?

(Short chapter, deathly hallows part 2 will be coming. A/n;)