Chapter 28

Narrator's point of view

Draco walked towards the door of the room of requirement, not knowing who is in there and who is not. Behind the door was Harry and Auralie who was searching for the diadem.

"It's a large space, Potter. Do what you do best." Auralie said while they walk finding it in small spaces.

Harry stopped in his tracks when he heard something calling for him, he turned around and looked at a brown box that was calling for him, more specifically, what's inside the box.

Auralie noticed his strange behaviour and just watched him from a close distance, She stopped searching because she knew that he found it.

Harry opened it and saw the Horcrux, Ravenclaw's Diadem. He touched it carefully.

Auralie noticed the movements in front of them, he saw the familiar blonde haired boy with his goons pointing their wand. She didn't hesitate to walked forward, leaving Harry behind her and pointing hers as well.

"Hello brother." Auralie spoke with a glare, Draco however seemed taken aback when he saw his sister.

"You have something of mine. I'd like it back." Draco said to both of them making Auralie chuckle under her breath.

"What's wrong with the wand you have?" Harry asked walking besides Auralie who was far more interested in fighting anyone who hurts her friends, even if it's her twin.

"It's my mother's. It's powerful but it's.. not the same. Doesn't quite understand me. Know what I mean?" He spoke trying to ignore his sister's face for it was distracting him.

"Why didn't you tell her? Bellatrix. You knew it was me. Yet, you didn't say anything." Harry asked carefully reaching out to his wand.

"Come on Draco, don't be a prat." One of the boys besides him whispered.

Auralie clencher her hand onto her wand, "You'll be a much more bigger 'prat' if you hurt me or Harry." She said raised her eyebrow.

Ron and Hermione arrived to see the showdown happening. "Expelliarmus." Hermione casted and Draco's wand went flying.

"Avada Kedavra!" Crabbe shouted but was unlucky to have hit nobody.

Auralie ran towards them not caring if she will get hit by one of their fires.

"Stupefy!" Hermione shouted and accidentally hit the box from where the Horcrux is. Harry watched it as it flew on the mountain of stuff.

"Draco!" Auralie shouted and the boy hesitated to look back but did. "I hope you rot in hell for watching my demise." She said seriously and backed away not wanting to hurt him. She never did, just revenger sort of.

"You're letting her get away?" Crabbe asked when he saw Auralie walking back to her friends.

Draco watched the girl leave, "She's my sister. Always will be." his eyes soften.

Crabbe looked at him, mad. "Well I can't have that." He said and casted a fire spell. Auralie
looked back to see what's the commotion to see what it was and her eyes widen running away.

She saw Ron on her way, "Ronald if you don't bloody run we will all die." She shouted as she ran past him in a hurry.

Ron shrieks could be heard from a mile away behind Auralie, She saw Harry and Hermione wondering on what's going on. "You too." Auralie said and grabbed Hermione's arm for her to run.

"Goyle set the bloody place on fire!" Ron shouted while running past Harry who saw the fire chasing them.

Auralie ran with her hand holding on tight to Hermione, she actually didn't thought of what she was doing but it was an instinct everytime they ran for their lives.