4

(9 years old)

The Lee family was alright I had decided.

When I had first gotten there Mrs.Lee didn't seem too happy to help. But it was all better after the overgrown brat (I learned later his name was Jackson) talked to his parents. I don't know what he said but it made his dad very happy.

(10 years old)

Halfway through the school year there was a commotion in the school yard. I didn't see much because I never looked at anyone  but all I could see was two small feet being dragged into a van.

Later that day when I went home I talked to Mr Lee he said that the things have been going to school with me, and that the government tried to act like we were all the same. He had said that the things were taking over and that's why when someone pushed one at school he had to go in the van. Mr Lee said that 7 leaders were recently chosen. He didn't think they would last long they were young like me. The oldest was only 17....

(11 years old)

Jackson has gotten overly protective of me lately...

Maybe it's just brotherly love? He wont let me go near the things but i'm fine with that I don't want to see them either. Jackson told me that the leaders favored the things more than us and that's why we only got in trouble. He said some of them have been stealing young girls like me... Jacky seems so nice he seems like a great big brother caring for me like this.