Chapter 6

Tori P.O.V

"Where have you been" I heard my dad say as I walked in the house it was 3am and I just got home from dwayens house "i was at a friends house " i told him "You are 16 you have no buesinees out after 10pm...and who do you think you are talking to me how you was talking to me tonight" he yelled "Whatever i'm going to bed i have school in the morning bye" I rolled my eyes and went up staris and went to sleep I didnt have the energy for this tonight. They'll be gone in about three days anyways so its not point in him yelling now.

I woke up at 6:30 and got in the shower and got dressed for school. When I got down stairs  my so called parent'ss had bags packed and were stands by eachother talking " Oh good your up..I'm going to be back in about a week or two" my mom said i knew this was coiming "Dad you not going ?" i asked him " No after what you pulled last night your on punishment and i'll be here to make sure your in the house before 10pm every night " he said "Whatever I got to get to school by" I pushed pass them . I swear they get on my nevers their trying to act like parents of the year when they havent even spent two whole months home with me since I was 10.

I got to school and saw Shayla and Cassidy standing by my locker "Wassup y'all..guess what ?" I said

"What!" they asked me, I told them about what happened with me and that new boy last night
" Are you serious you kicked him down " Shayla said laughing "shit I would have to he called you out of your name that's not right" Cassidy said " I know he disrespectful I should have told Dwayen on his ass" i told them "For real that nigga dwayen buff as fuck " they said laugh ...only if they knew.

I walked into first period and guess who was in the seat next to mine the fuck boy. I set down and pretend not to see him , I could feel him staring at me for a good two minutes. "What" I asked him as I did the warm up on the board "Nothing I was just wondering how a pretty girl like you can be such a bitch" he said calmly before I could even think twice I slap the shit out of him. "Ms.Young to the princalpa's right now" Ms.Adams said to me "but - " the is bitch cut me off "Go now " she yelled at me I got my stuff  and left not to the office either. I ended up a couple of blocks from the school smoking a blunt, I couldn't take it that nigga called me out of my name and I get kicked out fuck all of them. I stared walking back to school and it was nutrition so I went to go find shayla and cassidy but i was pulled in to a closest walking towards the lunchroom. When i looked up it was that fuckin boy I still dont even know his name. "What the fuck boy, what is your problem " i yelled at him...he grabbed me and pushed me against the wall "My problem is you think you can just but your hands on me and not get punished " he said all in my face, when he said that i got kinda scared its just a habbit dwayen say's that to me when he fuckin rapes me or beats me. But I'm not about to let him scare me, "Whats your name "I asked him "What" he said confused "Are you fuckin dumb I asked you what's your name cause i dont know it"I  said "Drew" he told me. "Drew I advise you to get your hands off of me before you regret it" I said to him ..."Or what?" he challenged me once again I didn't think and kicked his little friend "ouchhhhh" he yelled falling to the ground "bitch" I said and walked out to find Shayla and Cassidy.

Drew P.O.V 

This bitch!!!  I can't believe she slapped and kicked me in one day... I'm finna get this bitch beat the fuck up she got me all the way fucked up.