Chapter 8

Tori P.O.V

I cried the whole why to dwayen's house , i kept asking him to just take me home and he wouldnt. We got to his house and as soon we got there he started yelling saying that i was cheating on him with drew and he's going to kill me if he see me with him, i knew he was drunk becuase of the way he was talking. He ran towards me trying to hit me i ran to the bathroom and locked the door, he hit on the door for an hour until he got tried and went to sleep. I just fell asleep in the bathroom , the next morning i woke up in his bed , my whole body was hurting and my face. Dwayen walked in with some breakfast from ihop. He sat it on the desk next to the bed , he sat on the bed just staring at me eat.

"Baby im sorry about last night i was drunk and i heard something about you , it just made me get mad and jeaoles i thought you was going to leave me for some other nigga". he said looking as if he was about to cry

"What did you hear about me" i asked him "Some nigga told me he seen you hugged up with some nigga that go to yo school" he said getting mad all over again

"We been togther for 2 years, you need to stop listening to what other say cause nun of its true...but you got stop hurting me dwayen looke at me face i cant go home like this" i said pointing to me face

"I know baby i'm sorry my anger just get the best of me and i just lost when i hear or see you with another guy." he said hugging me , he started putting ice on my face cause it was really swollen i could barely see out of my eyes and i had burises all over my stomach and back. After i finished eating i got in the bath then started watching tv with dwayen. I like moments like this when we can just chill and cuddle but it didnt last for long cause dwayen had to go to work. "I'll take you home when i get back baby " he said then kissed me goodbye .

It was 1:30pm and i was bored asf i would call shayla or cassidy but they going to start asking questions about my face. My dad called me but i didnt pick up i just told him i stayed at shayla house, then i texted shayla to cover for me. My dad said i need to be home before 9 , he really getting on my last nerve with this i need to be home before 9 crap. I was laying down watching cold case when i started thinking about Drew, i feel bad about yelling at him last nigth he was just trying to help but i still i dont like him i just like what he did for me . He should have mind his own busisness and maybe dwayen wouldnt think i was cheating with him, i just hope he dosent tell nobody.

Dwayen P.O.V

"Where's my daughter at Ciara" i asked my babaymama as i walked in her house "I dropped her of at my mom house , im going to get her later tonight" she said. Tori dont know nothing about my daughter or ciara and neither do they know about Tori. I do love tori but im in love with ciara, honestly i'm just with tori because she young and dumb , she dont know nothing ciara know thats a real women she would never let me treat her how tori be letting me treat her. I most likely aint never letting her go. I stayed at ciara house for a little bit longer than went to go take tori home. When i got home i heard her on the phone "Girl nobody want drew..........i dont .......he cute but he been a asshole ever since that night i meet him" she said on the phone .How she going to say another guy cute while she at my house on my bed, this why i treat her how i do. I walked in and she told whoever she was on the phone with she'll see them later, "who was that" i asked looking her in the eyes "Shayla, can you take me home i'm tired" she said getting up putting her uniform back on cause she didnt have any clean clothes here, she was looking cute in that little uniform but her face was looking fucked up i hit her pretty bad actully mad me feel a litle bad. She was about to get out the car but i grabbed her " you not going to give me a hug" i asked her ,she give me a hug "If i ever hear you talking about another nigga on the phone thats yo ass" i wisphered to her ,she looked scared and just nodded her head and jumped out the car . I drove off to go get my daughter.

Tori P.O.V

"Oh my goodness what happened to you baby" my mom said running over to me looking at my face , she took me to the bathroom to clean my face and ice it down . "What happened'' my dad asked me i could tell he was mad and my mom look like she was finna cry , but i dont even care if they would have came to my game then this would have never happened. "I was walking home last night and some girls jumped me so i called shayla and he brother came and got me , i just decied to stay there for the night" i lied " oh my you should have called me i would have came to get you after the game was over" my mom said "Y'all both was supposed to be there...why y'all didnt come?" i asked them "We're sorry babygirl your dad got called into work and i fell asleep i was really tired" she said  "oh" was all i said i just went to lay down, and just stayed in bed all weekend for some reason all i could think of was Drew