Chapter 1

Tori's P.O.V (2 years ago)

Hi my name is Tori Young and I'm 14 I live in Los Angeles ,California with my parents Angela and David Young although were originally from Atlanta ,Georgia we moved here when I was about 7, my parents got an big job offer so we packed up and moved here. But enough about that, see even though my parents make lots of money and take very well care of me their never around.

"Dwayne do you love me?" I said "of course I do baby" he said kissing all over my neck.

Dwayen and I have been dating for about three months, he's 18... We met at party I snuck out the house to go to a couple of months ago. You may be thinking what the hell would a 18 year old want with a 14 year old I thought that at first to but hey I love him and he loves me thats all that matters right?

Dwayen started kissing on my chest and lifting my shirt up...for an 14 year i got an nice body "Stop Dwayen " i said to him for the third time "Ugh baby .. You know I love you why you always acting like this just let a nigga get some" he said. " I'm 14 Dwayen I'm not ready for sex" I told him "whatever I see you later I got to go " he said looking at his phone ...I walked him downstairs to the door. "Give daddy a kiss baby" he said I stepped up to him and tried to give him a peck but he grabbed me roughly and started toughing me down in the door way. He gave
me one last kiss and hit my butt his hardest and left.

****************************

3hour later

"Tori were home " my mom yelled

I rolled my eyes a the sound of her voice and pretend I was asleep, but that failed "yes" I asked her as i squited my eyes so it would look like i just had woken up. "come down stairs i have a surprise for you" she said smiling I wanted to roll my eyes at her so bad , she walks round like nothing is wrong and her life is perfect when she knows we all know what really happens behind closed doors. "What is it" i asked "Just come downstairs and see ". I walked down stairs to see the one person I missed the most since I moved here. It was my Granny Ruth i ran up to her hugging and kissing all over her face. "oh my grandbaby i missed you so much " she said as she hugged me tight . I really missed times like this with my grandmother and was so happy to have a moment like this back.