Chapter 7

Tori P.O.V

It got around school that i slapped drew and to prove that he wasnt a bitch he cussed me out in front of everyone at lunch ,so i just kicked him again we got pulled in the office and was told that we are not to get in anymore fight or we will be supended. Practice just ended and my dad picked me up , we got home and my dad yelled at me for leaving school early and then coming back. I just didnt listen to him and went up strais and fell asleep.

Yesss it finally friday and its the first game of the year. I had to go home and get ready for the game when i got home my mom was back . My mom and dad where seating in the living room watching tv , thats a first. Since they werent busy i fiugered ill tell them to come to the game. I went up strais and put on my uniform and makeup , i went down staris to tell them. " Aye i was wondering since you guys arent busy can yall come to the game" i asked fixing my skirt "Sure babygirl we'll be there what time " my mom asked "It starts at 7" i said smiling ear to ear " alright i got to go ill see you guys there" i was so happy that they could come this will be the frist game they ever came to.

Its half-time and i still dont see them , i been looking for them all night i called them both no answer. I came out of the bathroom to go to my spot and this nigga drew was in my way "Move out of my way" i said in the nicest way "or what" he said he testing me "just move " i told him "awww the lil cheerleader getting up set " he laughed he was really making me mad i'm already having a bad night he just making it worse , i just tried to push past him "The bitch aint got nothing to say now do she " he said blocking my way, good thing someone called him cause i dont have time for him tonight.

The game was over and they never came , i dont ask them for nothing and the one time i ask them somthing this simple they cant do it now i have no ride home because they counldnt just come and support me like parents should. I was walking home and i heard someone call my name i turned around and it was dwayen. He hopped out the car yelling at me... i just started running i really dont feel like getting beat tonight. I thought i got away so i stopped running and when i stopped i felt someone grab me it was dwayen i just started fightinga and crying.

Drew P.O.V

I was selling some shit to this cracked head he walked away and i heard some people scraming , i turned around and looked across the street and i saw this man beating the shit out of this girl. I'm not no good guy but i know hitting females aint right , so the nice side of me went over there to help when i walked over there i heard him sat " You think you can cheat on me tori" i looked closer and it was tori she looked so scared. I dont know what happned but i got mad as fuck and started beating that nigga ass " You think its cool to hit on females bitch try fighting a nigga " i said i got off of him and help tori up her face was bleeding and she could barley walk. "This that bitch ass nigga you been fucking with" the man said getting up trying to fight me, i just pushed him and started choking him "You better watch who you talking to play boy and stop hitting on females bitch boy" i said , "STOP!!" i heard tori yell , i let that nigga go had tried to help her up but she pushed me and ran to that nigga side checking on him "baby get up" she said to him i was standing there like wtf this nigga just beat her ass and she helping him out. "Tori really you helping him" i said as he stood in front of her "Yea nigga she my girl , i dont know who the fuck you are but you better stay away from my girl" he said "Nigga shut up" i told his irrelevent ass, out of nowhere this nigga punched me in my face i was finna beat his ass again but tori jumped in front of me "Just leave drew i didnt ask for your help , just go" she said looking down i knew she was hurt but if she wanna let this nigga beat her ass then fuck it. "Fine let this nigga beat yo ass then" i told her and left like nothing ever happened.