Chapter 9

Drew P.O.V

I was sitting in first period chilling when i noticed that tori wasnt here yet, i been thinking about her since friday night i cant believe she let that nigga beat on her like that. It could be the frist time because she just hopped in the car with him, if it was the first time im sure she wouldnt have got in the car with him. Just as i looked up she walked in with big sun glasses , she handed a note to the teacher and sat down in her seat. I just watched her the whole time in class she looked so broken, i feel bad now because i always be messing with her making her feel worse than she already do.She dont desver to be treated how that nigga was treating her or how i called her out of name. The bell rang to got to second period she got up and i went up to her " Hey tori can i talk to you?" i asked her she looked up at me "No" she said and walked out the classroom she just really dissed me . She had me thinking about her all day , i was at lucnh chilling with justin and some other dudes im cool with on the bleachers, when my nigga khali called some girl named shayla over and i looked up and tori and some other girl was with them . They walked over and sat with us we was all chilling "Aye cousin why you got them big ass sun glasses on the sun barely out" khali asked tori , i didnt know that they was cousins.

Tori P.O.V

Me , shayla , and cassidy was walking by the bleachers at lunch and my cousin khali called shayla over there "Awww shit shayla getting some of khali" cassidy said laughing "No im not we just cool" shayla said blushing "You aint got to lie cousin in law " i said me and cassidy started busting up laughing "Fuck y'all" she said blushing "Yo boo thang drew up there too tori" they said laughing, "Nobody like that boy" i said "sureeeee" they both said .We got up there and i could feel khali looking at me funny "Aye cousin why you got them big ass sun glasses on the sun barely out" he asked me "Yeah i was wronding why you had them on" cassidy said , i cant tell the same lie i did to my partents because they would know im lying ...."Its my new expriement , i have see how long i can wear them with out taking them off" everyone started laughing and drew just looked at me like thats the best you can do. "Are you serious ?" jordan said laughing "Yup" i lied .They were all talking about something i stop listening i could feel drew and khali looking at me they both knew i was lying. "Aye tori come with me real qicuk" khali said. We got up and walked down to the end of the bleachers, as soon as we got there he snached my glasses off his eyes got big when he seen my two black eyes "WHO THE HELL DID THAT TO YOU TORI" he yelled ...he's really over protective when it comes to me , he's like the big brother i never had. I didnt say nothing i just looked down "Dont tell me he did this to you tori , i thought you was done with that dude your 16 and his 20, you dont need to be talking to him i see all that make up on your face, you know what i'm going to handle this nigga " he said getting mad "No khali dont do nothing i can handle it " i told him "No you said that the last time and now look at you if i see that nigga im killing him , he not finna keep putting his hands on you " he said the bell rung to got to our last period. Khali put my glasses back on and told me to wait for him after i get out of practice since he had football practice today.

AFTER PRACTICE*************

I was sitting in front of the school waiting for khali , i told my dad that i was walking home with khali . Everyone was all in my face at practice asking what happened to my face i just told them that some girls jumped me. While i was waiting for khali a car pulled up in front of me and i almost pissed my pants it was dwayen ..can my day get any worse "What are you doing here you need to leave" i told him he got out the car and came over to me "Why i just came to get my girl , i know you just got out of practice and i want to take you out and make up for hurting you " he said hugging me "Its ok baby you dont need to do that you can go home " told him "Why you rushing me to leave , you waititng for that guy or sum?" he asked "No dwayen " i told him getting irritated

Khali P.O.V

I was walking to the front where i told tori to meet me, i cant believe she let that nigga do her like that she so much smarter than that. I remeber the first time i found out this nigga was hitting on her,it was last summer i ran down to her house from the park to ask her if she wanted to come and chill .When i got there the door was opened and i heard her crying i ran to her room and she was balled up in the coner crying and when i asked her what happened she lied at frist but she ened up telling me what happened she told me everything that happened she told me that was the first time he ever hit her but i knew she was lying. She's like my little sister more than my cousin i always look out for her and she do the same for me i would kill anybody for her. When i got to the front where she was suppose to be waiting for me i saw that nigga all in her face , i got so mad i ran over the and blocked him from getting any closer to her " Is there a problem here play boy" i said "Khali stop" tori said "Stop? Nah baby you aint got to proctect me from this little nigga" he said like something was funny "Tf you laughing for nigga aint shit funny you hitting on my cousin like she a punching bag or sum " i said getting in his face , he looked me in my face then punched the shit out of me i fell to the ground before i could get that nigga tori stopped me "Khali dont just go home " she said holding me back that nigga think she saving me she really saving him , i'm killer crazy. "No you not leaving with this nigga" i said told her

"It's good young blood i take good care of her " He said grabbing her ,i know this nigga didnt just grab her like that "Tori " i said in a serious tone "Khali just stay here " she said , she walked over to his car with him and they was talking then he started kissing on her and touching on her butt , he looked up at me and laughed she walked back over and he left.

"Why tf you let him treat you like T you smarter than that, he probaly fucking with another girl.. you got to stop fucking with him before he hurt you bad or even kill you im serious tori" i told her as we walked home .

This nigga think he safe he better watch his back foreal cause im coming for his ass and thats on my Granny Ruth grave i'm going to beat his ass.

*************************************************************