💕Cuddles💕

Makoto x Byakuya because I can. This one is gonna be really short so :P also despair au were no one has died✌😗

*Third Person POV*

All through the day Makoto would constantly ask Byakuya to cuddle and everytime he said no, he wouldn't even give a reason. "Hey Byakuya-" Makoto began. "Fine". "Huh...?" Makoto stood there confused. "I will 'cuddle' with you this one time and then you shall never ask again" Byakuya said crossing his arms. Makoto let out happy squeal, many thoughts going through his head. "Okay, give me a sec" Makoto said as he turned around. "Oh you should probably get a few books that you wanna read, also do you like hot coco, ah I'll make you some anyways" Makoto said quickly then rushed off leaving behind a stunned Byakuya.

At the warehouse Makoto was grabbing a bunch of extra blankets and pillows and also a box of hot chocolate. Running back to his room hand filled he opened the door and dropped it all on the bed. Quickly he started making the perfect cuddle nest out of the blankets and pillows. Once finished he grabbed the hot coco and headed towards the kitchen. Soon he arrived, grabbing two mugs that he then filled with water and placed them in the microwave. Once the timer beeped he pulled the mugs out putting a couple spoonfuls of the powder in and mixed them together.

Makoto placed the mugs on the nightstand beside his bed and went to find the one and only. Quickly Makoto walked to the library and just as he thought there was Byakuya with a small stack of books. "Took you long enough" he said in his usual cold tone. "Sorry, but anyways come with me" and with that Makoto grabbed his hand and walked him back to his own room.

When Makoto opened the door Byakuya saw that Makoto had made a little nest like nook on his bed out of blankets and pillows, and the smell of hot chocolate filled teh air. Makoto closed the door behind them and walked Byakuya over to the bed. "Have you ever cuddled someone before?" Makoto asked, sitting on the bed. "No, I've got no time for such foolish things, they're only a waste of time," Bykuya said, crossing his arms once more. "Hmmm" Makoto hummed to himself. "Well first you need to get on the bed". Byakuya rolled his eyes and did what he was told.

They both sat criss cross facing each other. "Okay, so scooch back a bit" Makoto said placing both his hands on Byakuya's shoulders pushing him back so that he leaned against the wall of pillows that block the headboard. Makot then nudged in between his now outstretched legs making Byakuya's face turn red. Pulling his knees slightly to his chest Makoto wrapped his arms around Byakuya's torso. "Is this position ok?" Makoto asked, looking up at Byakuya's red face. "A-ahem, yes this is perfectly fine," Byakuya stuttered and looked away.

TIMESKIP

There they were. Byakuya's legs spread apart with Makoto sitting between them, his back pressed up against Byakuya's chest, blanket over his legs and hot coco in his hands. Byakuya on the other hand had a book in one hand and the other arm wrapped around Makoto holding him close.

Though Byakuya would never admit it he was loving every second of this and will definitely take Makoto up on any other offers to cuddle in the future. Byakuya leaned his head down and kissed Makoto's cheek which earned a surprised squeak, Byakuya then put down his book to wrap his second arm around Makoto, who in return just snuggled deeper into him

Words:594
If y'all want I may make a part two with some smut ;) anyway thanks for reading