Chapter 3- Prisoner

Mira's pov

When Mira woke up ,she was chained to the wall along with some women and children. In the centre there was a stage  where a woman was standing  In shackles and  People surrounded her. Mira realised that they were being sold as slaves. People around her were thin and frail. Mira heard from some one that people who are sold are used as slaves and some times raped. Oh no she need to get out of here that cannot happen to her. No way.

Next girl to Mira was moving frantically. She had dark hair and red eyes , she was pretty. "What are you doing."Mira asked eyeing her. "Escaping, don't you see" the girl replied. When the girl couldn't reach the lock , Mira offered "I will undo your lock and you undo mine ,okay" Mira said. But the girl didn't reply but tried continuously (Meanie ) , "oooh how did you unlock sooo fast" Mira said rolling her eyes sarcastically when the girl wasn't able to reach the lock. After some time when the girl wasn't able to reach she huffed and said "fine".

Mira quickly grabbed a hair pin from her head and in a few quick twist and turns the lock opened up. The girl did the same under Mira's guidance on how to undo the lock, they helped some other women also. Thegirls looked around and saw that most of guards were guarding a fat woman who was selling people. They threw stones at the fatty then they both started to run towards Raven , the guards spotted them.  Other women and children were running away trying to escape and all the guards attention was on Mira and Isha.

Guards  were shouting and running after them as they came close Mira took out blades from her dress and killed a few guards. While, the other girl grabbed a pole and bashed in the guards head. As they were running Mira spotted raven her horse , Mira called out to the girl . They both jumped onto ravens back and started riding . There were still a few guards behind them but they out ran them.

Once they reached safety they slowed their pace. "What is your name smarty ?" Mira asked her .

"Isha and don't  call me smarty" the girl replied.

Then Isha asked"What is your name and why did you help me."

Mira said "Mira, I helped you because you seemed cool and looked like someone who can fight and I was right."

Then Mira told her how she ended up there and what had happened to her. Mira also learned that Isha can be nice if she wants to which is quite rare.

Mira got to know that Ishas whole family was murdered by her father's best friend for their lands when she was 14 . Isha was also from a higher rank her powers were void. It means she can teleport , telekinesis, mind read and mind control. Isha also knew how to fight because she trained and killed the murders of her family. As guards were after her she ran away and ended up there.

Isha must have been through lot as there were scars on her arms. She also didn't trust people easily.