Chapter 7- Riding

Mira's pov
Mira woke up with morning sunlight hitting her face. Something was across her legs , she opened an eye and saw Ishas leg thrown across her. She  pushed Ishas leg off waking Isha up. Isha groaned as soon as she opened her eyes they were trained on the bathroom door. It took Mira time to realise that Isha was aiming to go to the bathroom before her. But Mira was not having it that way , she shot out of the bed and towards the door with Isha not far behind. They both reached the bathroom tripping each other, both of them face planting on the floor. Mira sat up clutching her forehead while Isha clutched her nose.

After a while of arguing they both came to terms on who was going to use the bathroom. They wore tight fitting top and pants with cape like coats . Ishas was blue top ,sand brown pants ,brown boots and bluish grey cape coat with hood. While Mira's  top was grey and turquoise wit attached cape and hood and black pants . These dresses were sent to them from Jett and Aiden.

Once they were done they went to search for the jerk face aka Aiden and stone face aka Jett. There was something about them that made Mira trust them and Isha also seems to be okay with them. They did not tell them the whole story on why they were running away because they did not trust them enough to do so and they had an upper hand if anything goes wrong. When they reached Aiden and Jett , they were having breakfast. Aiden had a grey -blue pants and top and blue coat and Jett had greyish- black pants and top with turquoise coat . Their dresses looked like they were about to assassinate some one but even their dresses was nothing less but their dresses were all of almost same colour.That's when she realised that  there was no breakfast for them.

Mira's dress⬆️

Mira's dress⬆️

Ishas dress⬆️

Aidens outfit ⬆️

Aidens outfit ⬆️

Jetts outfit ⬆️"Where is the breakfast for us

Jetts outfit ⬆️
"Where is the breakfast for us." Mira asked.

"You both had breakfast last night with dinner ,right." Aiden said with a serious face barely holding back his smile, at the same time Jett choked on his food. She felt that once you got to know Jett he is a very funny and outgoing person

She and Isha scowled at them. Before any of them could say anything, Aiden said "oh I also you shouldn't eat so much Mira because you are getting fatter everyday just like I get cooler every day, we both are opposites like how I am awesome and you are not and how you are fat and I am not."

"So if you get cooler every day does that mean I get hotter every day, oh Aiden don't feel so shy if you want to compliment me do it directly ." She  shot back.

Aidens face was blank for awhile then realisation dawned on him , he started spluttering some thing that were supposed to deny what Mira said.

"Aiden can you please get our breakfast or I will make your journey living hell." She said sweetly.

Aiden smirked at her and said "but you are a girl what much can you do" but still  ordered the servants to bring breakfast for the girls also. Once they completed their breakfast, they got ready for their upcoming journey.

When they reached the stables Jett said "we only have two horses ,should we ask king Edwards for two more horses?"
"No we can't ask him ,we told him that the girls were our companions he would ask how they came here with only two horses" Aiden said.

Isha put an end to their worries when she said "our horses are near a river."
"Fine Isha will ride with me and Mira will ride with Aiden." Jett said.
"What , no way, me and Mira on one horse and you both on other one." Isha exclaimed.
"Are crazy woman , you both are small so you will fit in one horse but us men are not and do you even know how to ride a horse ." Jett pointed out.
"We are not small and how the hell did you expect we came here with the horses , through flying" Mira interjected .
Isha and Aiden turned towards her and gave her 'are you for real'  at her first sentence look while Jett just looked at her and said "of course you are small compared to us."

Aiden turned his head towards his best friend and gave him a disbelieving look and Isha seemed tongue tied while Mira glared at him.
"Are you guys are having this argument for real ."Aiden said.
"Yep" Jett and Mira replied together .
Aiden then sighted and said motioning towards Mira and Jett "was it not enough for me to deal with one idiot, what in the world have I ever done to deserve this."
This time her glare was directed towards the blue eyed devil while Jett grinned . Isha just rolled her eyes.  In the end we rode in the way Jett first mentioned.

As she sat front of Aiden one of his hand on the reins and other around he waist. Her  body was on fire everywhere they touched and Mira did not like this feeling. She ignored the feeling and paid attention to her surroundings they were almost near the river but they did not miss the looks given by the passerby's.  It made her uncomfortable, she never liked scrutinised and judging gazes of people.

When they reached the river Mira climbed down Aidens horse and mounted her own , so did Isha.
"So what are your powers." Jett asked .
"Growing flowers or healing." Jett continued to ask. Growing flowers and healing were most common powers among women, the reason was not known.
"You don't need to know."  Isha growled at him .
Jett was taken aback at first but then regained his composure. "You are journeying with us ,should we not know about you." Jett asked.
Isha ignored him . Mira felt bad for Jett . She knew through experience that Isha is moody and annoying sometimes.They rode for awhile.

Suddenly all the hairs on Mira back stood erect, at this Mira stiffened.
"Something is wrong" Mira announced to others. They all nodded in acceptance. Suddenly the horses increased their pace and neighed frantically in fear. Mira turned to look back something dark and black was after them but Mira couldn't see properly as it was moving too fast. They all started riding fast as they could . Something came in their path stopping them in their tracks.