Chapter 5

I feel..really scared..

Holding a piece of paper in my hand and standing in front of Jungkook's penthouse,gathering my all the strength that i need to tell him what i practiced all night.

"Jungkook-ssi! you can't do this to me!"

"I can't handle this kind of situation,so..i'm resigning.."

Woahh..big words..you can do it,Tae..

My freaking hands are shaking as i swipe the key card on the door,sweating as i twist the knob and slowly opening the door.

You got this..you got this..

It's 4:50 A.M.

Ten more minutes before he woke up and i have no plans to cook!

I mean it!

I'm leaving and there's no turning back.

My legs are shaking,leaning to the kitchen counter while breathing heavily,trying calm myself down.

"Deep breath..Kim Taehyung..deep..oh my fucking days.."

I finally heard it,the footsteps on the stairs are like bullets striking my ears and it gets louder and nearer that i almost peed in my pants.

"So..your goddamn ass finally shows up."

I haven't turned around yet but the amount of anger i can hear in his voice is clearer than my future.But i must do it..i have to..for the sake of my precious life.

"Jungkook-ssi!"

I finally faced him, pressing my lips together and staring him down but i felt my knees became really wiggly as he stared back at me,tilting his head with a revolted look on his face.

This mother fucker is clowning me..

"What?"

He rested his elbows on the table,cupping his cheeks while staring straight to my eyes and enjoying my situation.

"I can't..i can't take it anymore..so i'm resigning!"

Yep!I felt proud of myself after that,standing proud that i finally can speak for myself but he seems to be really amused.

Nodding his head while pressing his lips together,caressing it while thinking.

"Ahhh..resigning..after playing around yesterday and disobeying my words..you and your grown ass wanted to resign.."

"You can't treat me like this!!"

"Reverse psychology..hmm..smart..but stupid.."

"Here..i'm leaving now.."

I placed the letter and the keycard of the door,dashing my way out of the kitchen and passed where he's sitting but before i could see the exit,a tight grip clamped on my arm and a scary giggle was heard in the room.

"You think..i will let you go like that?"

"Jungkook!!Let go of me!!"