Chapter 14

Two hours of sleep...

What could be running in their minds after having just a small hours of rest?

I'm not certain but what i'm sure about is both of them are not in their greatest form.

Yeonjun,Jungkook and Taehyung are in the van going to a very important meeting today and his manager informed him about this big day before hand.

But knowing Jungkook,he's pretty much invested on wetting his dick and annoying his meek little assistant that he didn't knew about it.

How did they get in this scene after that awkward sex in the making?

Good question.

"Taehyung?Do you know where the hell Jungkook is?"

"Huh?"

7:00 A.M.

Taehyung was almost having a deep sleep when he jolted due to a loud ring of his phone.Slumping his tired human body on the couch,he tried to reach his phone to answer the call.

"He's..he's..in my room.."

"IN YOUR WHAT?"

"Long story,Yeonjun...you wanna talk to him?"

"No!But i want him in Namjoon's office,STAT!!"

"But..he's just had two hours of sleep..i'm sure he's..."

"Two hours of sleep?What have you guys been doing all night?"

Taehyung suddenly became tongue tied with the simple question,woken up on his sleep and unable to think straight,he begun to talk gibberish that made him even pulled down with his own lies.

Yeah!Taehyung,tell him that you almost lost your virginity and had an imaginable numbers of hickeys.

"Ahmm..well..he.."

"Nevermind!Just pull him out where ever he is right now and meet me in the office,understand?Kim Taehyung?"

"Got it,Yeonjun."

With a yawn,Taehyung stood up of the couch and slowly walked to the bedroom,chewing his lips as he think on how to wake his boss.

Not to mention that he might open his eyes horny or anguish,even on the idea of both,he feels really terrified.

He feels passing out as he turns the knob but he almost had a heart attack when he opens the door and witness something that he never thought even in his wildest dream.

"Mas...ter?"

"Morning,hot stuff."

Jungkook was sitting on the bed,pants are worn above his knees and completely bare skinned on top but what terrifies him is the red-purple mark on Jungkook's neck.His heart beat begins to go faster as he tighten his grip on the poor knob and completely about to turn nuts.

I wanna go home,Eomma..i'm scared.

"You see that cute little mark,i'm gonna post it in my Instagram."

"Oh!Hell no!!"

"Hell yes,baby and i'm gonna caption it.."

"My baby's wildin.."

and POSTED!"

"Jungkook-ssiiii!!!!!"

Taehyung completely lost it,dashed to the other guy and violently took his phone away but it didn't went as planned.

Jungkook leaned back and rested his on the mattress as he pulled the other on top of him.

"I told you won't get away next time."