Chapter 20

"Hey,love.How was your day?"

"Tiring..but glad i'm here now..you hungry?"

Jungkook couldn't help himself and ran towards the other and wrap his arms around him,snuggling his face on his neck and placing light kisses while giving the other the tightest and warmest embrace he could give.

"Cook dinner for us,love..i'm really starving."

"Anything for you,baby boy."

Taehyung and Jungkook walked towards the kitchen without letting go of each other,waddling while Jungkook is behind the other and playfully giggling as they enter the room.

"What are you cooking,love?"

"What do you want to eat?"

"Hmm..i don't have any idea,can i eat you?"

Taehyung turn around and smiled towards the other then cupped his cheeks and pressed his lips against the other to give him a sweet peck.

"That's for appitizer,Master Jungkook-ssi."

Jungkook scrunched his nose and slowly snaked his hands around the other and pulled him closer while pinning his forehead to Taehyung's.

"Now..for the main course."

He tilt his head and an inch away from his lips but Taehyung leaned back and covered his mouth while shooking his head.

"I'll cook for my man..then i'll serve the dessert in the bedroom later."

Jungkook narrowed his eyes and made a suggestive smirk then they start to cook for dinner.

"Naughty,love..i like it."

They had a really good time,unlike the usual,Jungkook never stay in the kitchen for some reasons,whenever he has a company,especially a woman,they always walk towards the room but this time,he loves to sit down and adore the man who's cooking in front of the stove.

He's acting crazy but while he's cupping his cheeks and resting his elbow on the table,he's picturing a life with the guy.

A peaceful life with Taehyung.

No more mainstream..no more fame..

Just every morning..

Every meal..

Every hard time..

He just wants to look and remind himself how lucky he is.

Jungkook's prespective in life really changed.

From a worthless and fuck boy type,he suddenly wanted to be a father..a husband..

Surprisingly,Taehyung changed him..

"Love..i'm almost done,are you that hungry to lick my shoulder?"

"I just want to make sure that you're real.."

"What?"

Taehyung turned his head and gave him a boxy smile while confused on how the other act and caress the younger's cheeks before turning his gaze back to the stove.

"I love you,Taehyung."

"What's wrong,love?"

"I just can't believe that you're mine..you're here..and i won over your dream boy,Soobin."

"Jungkook!"

"What?Don't tell me you like Soobin rather than your boyfriend?"

Taehyung giggled while shaking his head in disbelief with the other's cocky attitude even when they are together.