Chapter 18

After that night,they slept in the same room.Turning their bodies on the opposite side just to avoid seeing each other and never spit a word until dawn.

Jungkook was hurt.

And so do Taehyung.

But in a very different reason.

Jungkook always knew that Taehyung's eyes are far from what the others see.The way he always give compliments to him even he's acting like a dickhead is what he adores about him the most.

But after the arguement,he realized that his special attention towards the other had gone too far.

That instead of pulling him,his salty and obnoxious traits are dragging the other out of his league.

He was still confuse.

A person who never received a genuine love from another will always see things the same.

He likes Taehyung very much but he can't find a good way to tell him,to show him and to deeply express it.

But Taehyung's was different.

At this point,he knew to himself that he has some feelings for his boss.

Stronger than how he adores Soobin.

Deeper that he actually tried to dive on the other's dead sea.

It was still jumbled on how it happen,when and why but what's clear for him now is that he's ready to face whatever kind of demon Jungkook has.

It's now or never.

He could be just a guy who his boss lust for or probably the reason for the other's smile every morning.

But whenever he wants to approach him,Jungkook always steps away and disappoints him,leading into a different story from what he made and believed.

"Good morning ,master."

"Get my breakfast."

It's another day for the both of them but totally different from the other.

Jungkook and Taehyung are completely avoiding each other professionally.

It's a busy day for everyone.

The said artist is going jam packed today hence his having a whole day of commintment for a car company.

Photoshoot in the morning,ribbon cutting for a new branch in the afternoon and a brand party in the evening.

All his staff is in the dressing room and doing their normal errands.

"Ten minutes,people!The photographer is waiting for Jungkook!!"

Taehyung is currently fitting the other's clothes.Specifically adjusting his belt to make the other comfortable that they can't avoid talking to each other but not like the usual,their voices are monotone.

"Is it comfortable now?"

"No,tighter."

"But it will be uncomfortable for you."

"I said tighter."

"Al..alright.."

They are all set and Jungkook is doing fine until the end of the photoshoot.He went back to the dressing room and about to change his clothes.Taehyung knew what to do and even Jungkook is looking blankly at him,he still offered help towards the artist.

"These are your clothes,master.Yeonjun and I will be waiting for you outside."

Jungkook just took the clothes and turn his back to the other without a word.