Chapter 12

It is the moment that everyone is waiting for in every story,

"The first kiss."

The initial feels on how the two characters press their lips against each other and enjoy their soft skin together.

Jungkook is high at the moment,staring at the eyes of the other and slowly going near,enjoying the moment and the butterflies in his stomach.

He never ever felt like this before,not even better compared to sex nor any pleasure in the world.

Jeon Jungkook is officially falling genuinely in love for the first time.

For a man.

Specifically,for his assistant.

Getting near,Jungkook begins to tilt his head and aim for Taehyung's lips while his arms are still in place,wrapped around his waist and bodies are pressed to each other.

This is it,people!

The moment the we all been waiting for.

Taekook's first ever...

"Ma..ster,i'm so sorry..but..i don't have an answer to that."

"Huh?"

"I..i..apologize but..can't catch you.."

What?What did he said?

Is it really on the script?

For real?

FOR GOODNESS SAKE ,KIM TAEHYUNG!!!

"Huh?"

With a parted lips and confused gaze,Jungkook looked at the other,leveling his face with Taehyung as they stayed inched away from each other.

Both dumbfounded differently but both can hear each other's heart beat and how they're breathing heavily.

Taehyung was not scared anymore because Jungkook doesn't made him feel that way this past few weeks.

They might have a love-hate relationship but he always feel comfortable with him.

Those complaints and tantrums begins to be him source of entertainment,not that he's making fun of him..

It's the other way around.

He find's him..cute..

The way Jungkook pout his lips and scrunched his nose is too much for him that it makes him smile,but unfortunately,

Not enough for him to fall as well.

Jungkook on the otherhand felt differently.

An emotion that he never had for a long time.

A feeling of losing.

A pinch in his chest that signals him something.

He failed.

Got rejected.

"TURNED DOWN"

For the first ever time.

He never got rejected..never in his record that a girl refuse his offer.

He doesn't even need to ask hitting on someone.

He gets what he wants in a split second without making an effort.

Jungkook knows his well being is enough to make them go crazy.

But how much guts that this man have to refuse?

He felt his anger begins to raise,slowly,his inner demon who he made effort to rock in sleep is starting to overpower him once more.