Sold

Betty's POV
I woke up smelling saltwater, my head hurting, and the feeling of the floor beneath me is swaying. Am I on a boat? I look around to find myself in large room with a large windows on the back side of it. I look out and sea nothing but ocean. My memory starts to return then I place my hand on my chests to find my medallion missing.

I start contemplating on what to do, A) wait till whoever kidnapped me to return, B) leave the room, or C) jump out the window and take my chances with the sharks. Before I could continue my thought the door opens and I find the mysterious man again. "Who are you and where have you taken me!" He just smirks and laughs slightly. He circles the room and around me looking me up and down. "Who are you!" I say with more authority.
J) "You sure are annoying."
B) "says the person who abducted me and destroy my home and my people
He growls
J) "very well I'm Forsyth, and as for where we are, well we're in the ocean "
B) "why have you taken me, I am of no value"
J) "well I wanted was was mine and it was around your neck so my options where to take you or just your head, so I believe a thank you is in order "
B) "you bastard "
J) "watch your tone, I will not be insulted on my ship, now you need to get out of those cloths and put on something more fitted"
B) "what I'd like is to go home"
J) "can't do that, you see as I was walking out with my medallion I ran into the king and he said in exchange for his safety I could take you."
I was horrified, my father sold me, to pirates, to save his own ass
I fall to my knees with a blank expression and a tear escapes my eye, I was sold like a material object, by my own father
J) "now, you need some new cloths, Toni will come help you and I expect you at dinner dressed for your training starts tomorrow at sunrise."
B) "training what training"
J) "why your a pirate now Elizabeth, welcome to the Serpents Eye and I am your Captain"

Now I'm wishing I had taken my chances with the sharks, what the hell have I gotten myself into.

IM ALIVE, sorry I've been so distracted with school but now I'm on break and going to try to get back to some writing, Ik this is short apologize for that