Chapter 12

Bishop stepped through the threshold of Pea's house, making his way to the kitchen where Angel and EZ were. He and Taza had made a move immediately after Angel had called, Coco following them despite Bishop telling him to fuck off. He walked across the floor, the broken glass crunching underneath his boots. "Fuck..." he muttered as he took in the scene. It was obvious to him that she has been subdued with the glass and taken. But the matter of who took her was lost on him. He was sure that it had to be someone connected to the club, but who it was he couldn't be certain. And they had been so careful with concealing her connection to them this time around. Unless... "Coco," Bishop growled. Coco approached him, his wide eyes scanning the scene before him.

"Anyone know about you two?" Coco shook his head. "Not that I know of. Only you guys," he gestured to his brothers. "And she said that Taza was her only family..." "Yes," Taza confirmed. "Alright," Bishop nodded. "Clean this up," he gestured to Coco before pointing at the kitchen. "Why can't boy scout do it?" Bishop grasped Coco by the collar, his teeth ground together. "Because as far as I'm concerned, until we find out who took her, this is your fuckin' mess. Clean it up, and then you stay here for the night, guard the stock. Don't come back to the clubhouse until I say so." He let go of Coco and stormed out of the house, trying to cool himself. The others began to leave, Angel shaking his head as he passed Coco on his way to the door.

Pea groaned as she came to, the light from the dirty windows hurting her eyes as they adjusted to it. She groggily lifted her head as she breathed in, the dust in the air thick. Slowly, she took in her surroundings, and it didn't take long for her to realise where she was. She sat up straight as she tried to stand from her seat, only to realise she was tied to it, a panicked sob escaping her as her head pounded and her wrists rubbed against the ties harshly. "C'mon Penelope you know that's not how this works," a voice cut through the heavy silence in the decrepit warehouse. "You're not even tied up to the bad seat." Pea knew the voice, but she had to strain her eyes to see the figure that was standing in the shadows. He stepped forward, slowly coming into sight.

"Is this really necessary, Nes?" she asked, as she continued to struggle against the bounds, her skin burning. Nestor smirked, amused at her. "Oh, so you would have come with me willingly?" She scowled, feeling the dried-up blood on her forehead as her face shifted. "Yeah," he murmured. "Didn't think so." "So, you found me huh?" she asked, giving up on her attempt of freeing herself. She knew she wasn't in any real danger as long as it was just the two of them. "Nah not me... he did though. He's been looking for you." Pea rolled her eyes. Of course, Nestor has already warned her, but he had to play his role right lest he lose his own life. Suddenly the door to the room opened and he stepped in, rolling the sleeves up of his white button up as he strode towards them both.

Pea's heart rate quickened as he approached. She felt safe when she was alone with Nestor, he wouldn't hurt her when it was just the two of them. But she couldn't say the same for Miguel. His shoes clicked as he marched across the concrete floor, stopping directly in front of Pea. "You're a slippery little snake, aren't you?" he professed, smiling down at her. Her skin crawled under his gaze. "It's not like I was hiding... I've been under your nose this whole time," she deadpanned, unconsciously fighting at her restraints once again. Miguel bent at the waist, resting his hands on his thighs as he met her eye level. "Not that clever, though are you? I still found you, after all this time," he smirked as he taunted her, his dark eyes boring into hers. Suddenly she leant forward and spat, smirking as she watched it hit his face. His smirk dropped instantly. He wiped the liquid from his cheek before harshly grasping Pea's jaw. "You know Penelope, I would have thought you'd have learned what I'm capable of, I mean... your parent's certainly do. Or did," he gripped her tighter with each word.

Pea tore her face from his grip violently and nearly sent herself and the chair reeling backwards. She panted as she ran her tongue over the inside of her cheek, tasting blood where her own teeth had sliced her flesh. "Don't you fucking talk about them," she seethed. "What do you want Miguel?" He smiled as he wiped the remainder of her spit off his face with a handkerchief. "Ah there we go... a little cooperation! Not so hard is it?" he jibed. Pea bit her tongue so as to not get herself into more trouble. "I know you're working for the MC," he confessed, pushing his hands into his pockets. "I don't see why that's an issue," Pea gulped, her mouth running dry. He had been watching her more closely than she realised. And for a while. "I'm not on your payroll anymore." Miguel laughed harshly. "There is no getting off my payroll just because one job is done, querida," he retorted. "You remain on my books until I say so."

He pulled a pocketknife out and began to twiddle it between his fingers as he paced back and forth in front of her. "Now there's no cause for concern. In fact, you already having formed a relationship with them actually makes my life... and in turn yours... much, much easier," he walked towards her, stopping and pressing the flat side of the blade under the junction of her chin. "You will continue to work for them," he explained. "And you will tell me everything they divulge to you. Including, what they make you store for them." Pea glared at Miguel as he revealed what he wanted her to do, as if it were the most obvious thing in the world. "And get particularly close to the one you've been bedding... Coco is it?" he smirked as he watched her face change. "Yes... Coco... get close to him. He and the other three rat pack members are clearly hiding something, especially the Prospect." He dropped his knife from where it was laid against her and began to walk towards Nestor.

"And what if I say no?" she snapped. Miguel paused in his tracks and turned on his heal to face her. "Then I will have your play thing killed," he shrugged. Pea decided to call his bluff, scoffing and quirking an eyebrow. "You think I really give a shit about him?" Miguel pursed his lips at her before pulling his phone out of his pocket and dialling, pressing the device to his ear. "Wait!" she stammered. Miguel pulled the phone away from his ear. "Don't... don't hurt him just.... Fine. I'll do it." Miguel smiled, putting his phone away. "Marvellous." He stopped at Nestor and whispered something in his ear, before disappearing through the door he came through. Nestor stalked towards Pea, walking past and disappearing behind her. "You know," he began. "I didn't think bikers were your type. Last time I checked; you were into guys in suits." Before she could spit back a remark, Nestor held a cloth over her face and as she breathed in in fear, she felt herself slipping into unconsciousness once more.