The park

Armins POV
I finally looked away I thought I looked like a cherry.The last bell rang so I got up and ran to Eren and Mikasa
Annie's POV
I saw Armin run away the moment the last bell rang I was a bit sad but I didn't let it show.I then decided to do my homework in the park because I didn't want to do it in my apartment.
Armins POV
I finally found Eren and Mikasa and I think they saw me blushing when I got to them.I said hey wanna go to the park to do something and do our homework later.Ya Eren said, I then got ready to go to the park and changed out of my uniform and into my ACDC shirt and some nice blue jeans.

--------------------

We decided to go over to the middle of the park (where Annie was and we didn't know) as we walked over we were surprised to see Annie in the park so we said hi. hey Armin and Eren Annie said (not noticing Mikasa standing behind us)
Annie's POV
Hey Armin could I have some help with my homework. Sure Armin said. hey Eren And Mikasa you guys can go play without me. I'll be back when I'm done Armin said. Ok Eren and Mikasa said in unison.
TIME SKIP
Armins POV
I was happy to be able to help you Annie,she said thanks my pleasure so is their any-other homework you have no Annie said. Well then ok Annie I want to tell you something, yes Annie said. I was wondering if you wanted to g g go out some time. Of course I would Annie said while blushing.I hugged her In happiness.