The Party

Armins POV
It was Friday 5:30pm I went to Annie's after I got my party cloths on and she was wearing her usual cloths a white hoodie and a pair of jeans, But it was cute so I gave her a little kiss on her lips feeling blush come into my cheeks. I said lets go already.
TIME SKIP
Armins POV
Their were barely any people just Jean,Eren,Mikasa,Reiner,Levi,Erwin and Berdtolt. So Marco suggested that we play 7 minutes in heaven and everyone but Jean groaned. Then we passed paper around and we all wrote our names down and put it in a bucket. Marco said Armin you should go first. I picked a paper out and said Annie. I blushed a bit and Eren and Mikasa laughed. So we both got in Marcos closet and heard the lock turn. Annie and I started kissing very passionately and she already had her mouth open waiting for my toung to crawl in, so I obliged happily. I started pulling her shirt off and she did the same with mine, I then undid her bra strap and she let out a moan and we heard some wolf whistles but continued.I then unbutton and unzip her pants and she did the same to mine we both moaned this time, hearing wolf whistles then we pulled each other's last piece of clothing off and then I pushed he against the wall and we did it then heard a knock and heard you have a minute to get nice and we started get our cloths back on and then I kissed her very passionately only to see in the corner of my eyes Marco looking at us kissing and Eren said wow Armin didn't know you had it in you.
TIME SKIP
Annie's POV
It was a great night Armin had dropped me off at home and kissed me goodnight.