The Drinks.

Armins POV
Abby then asked if I wanted a drink little did I know was that it was a very strong beer. Soon I didn't know what I was doing. I got small glimpses but I didn't see anything worth while
Abby's POV
Once I knew Armin was drunk I started bringing him too my room and do stuff. I then decided that we should start out small, but Armin was so drunk that he already had my hands against the wall and started passionately kissing me and I wasn't resisting it at all and in no time my bra strap was already off and I saw his nicely toned muscles only to feel his hand playing with my boobs and I then let out a moan, but I felt bad for Annie I then took a drink myself and it made me a bit relaxed so I continued and then everything was a blur.
Armins POV
I woke up tired and my eyes hurt for a bit so I didn't know where I was for a moment. Then I saw Abby naked right next to me and asked myself did we, no I don't remember did I get that drunk wow well I guess I'll at least put a shirt on her then I left feeling real bad for leaving but I knew it was the right thing to do.

Arthur note
omg I am so sorry but it had to happen it only made the story more climactic so ya but don't worry they won't do it again Armin learned his lesson . also this is for tomorrow so don't expect one tomorrow.