The Date???!!!!

Armins POV
He let Annie out of his embrace and was met with a kiss on the cheek. Armin then went away blushing not noticing he had lipstick on and had some on his cheek. I finally found you two I said while they were chuckling saying hey Armin you got something on your cheek. Then you realized she had lipstick on (and thought oh crap) so Armin when's the date they said. Tomorrow you said blushing while wiping the lipstick off. You then said I need to get ready while rushing of.
TIME SKIP
Still Armins POV
I got a nice black suit and red bowtie and was already prepared.
Annie's POV
I got out my nice Blue dress and giggled thinking of Armin. I just needed to get mentally prepared for anything that could happen. I then said well I'm ready. Goodnight I thought to myself
TIME SKIP
Armins POV
It was the time to pick up Annie I started going 15 minutes before though because I didn't want to be late. I knocked on the door Annie looked beautiful in her dress I accidentally said out loud as I saw her after the door opened looking up to see her blushing (thinking damit) as I realized then I went closer to her and as I was in front of her she kissed me for maybe over 1 minute. I then preceded to bring her to my car.
TIME SKIP
Armins POV
I was out of her house and kissed her goodnight when she said it was to dark for me to go so Annie said why don't you sleep over, I then said sure why not. Then Annie changed out of her nice cloths into a giant shirt to cover her panties and handed me a pair of pajama pants and said change out of your nice cloths and into those pajama pants. We then went to her room and she said why not sleep in my bed and I said why not. We only kissed then she looked at my 6 pack in surprise then said good night and I whispered into her ear I love you.