The Sleepover

Armin's POV
So I decided to have a party at my house and I invited Annie,Eren,Levi,Mikasa,Ymir, Christa, and Jean. I waited until they all got here. First we watched a scary movie and I noticed Annie clutched my shoulder and hid a bit behind me and I heard Eren chuckling a little bit and I said what's so funny Eren you shouldn't be laughing I saw you do the same thing to Levi and it was so funny. Then I turned around and hugged Annie and said its ok its only a movie. Then my mom said we all had to go to bed and everyone said aww. But I knew my mom was a deep sleeper so I went along with it. Also what's funny was my mom put Levi with the girls and she even knew he was a guy but she knew he was dating Eren because I told her that before also she put Ymir with us so that her and Christa wouldn't do anything either. Then I told everyone I had a plan and my mom was a deep sleeper and said we should sneak into the living room where the girls were sleeping and said ok let's all kiss the people were dating or like and they'll be so surprised. I saw Jean kiss Mikasa and get punched in the nose but Mikasa didn't wake up the other girls then Eren kissed Levi and Levi grabbed Eren and they made out. Then it was my turn to kiss Annie so then I got ready to get punched but surprisingly she was awake and kissed me before I went any further the she went back down and I said we should all go back to sleep and was happy we did that.

Authors POV
Here you guys go I did one for you guys your welcome I know you've all been waiting for this well bye for now.