The Bad Day

Armins POV
I was going to pick up Annie so we could walk to school together. I was very happy when she was still home because it was a surprise to her that I was walking to school with her. I then saw that she was having a bad day when she opened the door and I said what's wrong. Annie said I just learned that my best friends mom died, So I hugged her in a real long hug and said its gonna be ok at least you still have me you should worry more about your health too so be careful.
Annie's POV
Armin was trying to be nice but he just couldn't really think of anything but that made me happy that he tried I thought to myself. I then gave him a small peck on the lips and he blushed. Well I'll walk to school with you now I guess I'm ready.
TIME SKIP
Armins POV
We were at lunch and we found her friend Abby crying a bit but tried to look better when she saw us coming hands intertwined I guess. I then smiled back and she blushed a little but I put it of somewhere in my brain then we walked over to Abby. She looked like she just cried witch she did. I then gave her a small hug and asked are you ok Annie told me what happened I'm sorry and Abby said I'm ok I'm just a bit sad. Well if you feel a bit sad and Annie's a bit busy call my number here 281-197-2629 she then said thanks and smiled a bit at my number then I started eating and did my homework after.