The Conflict

Armins POV
It was Monday Armin was a bit tired and was in his science class where Hanji thought how to dissect animals, Christa was my partner in science and she was normally really focused but today she was looking at my face a lot not paying any attention to our teacher. I said hey Christa why aren't you so focused today,Christa then started blushing like crazy and Armin noticed it and said oh and then Christa decided to kiss him and Armin took a while to process it and then pushed Christa away from him and said sorry I already have someone, then the bell rang and she ran off. I then rushed of to find Annie to tell her what happened in class. I finally found her I thought to myself I hope she isn't gonna be mad. Hey Annie I need to tell you something, in science class Christa kissed me and it took a while for me to understand what she did, but once I did I pushed her away. Armin I understand but I'm gonna need some time to myself to think about this then, slaps me and runs away. I then hold my face in pain and go to lunch, only to get glare from Annie and a face of relief from Christa but, then turned a bit sad when she saw the slap mark. Thinking she only made him unhappy from kissing him because she knew Armin was always very straightforward so she guessed that he told that girl he's with that I kissed him.
Annie's POV
I saw Armin looking a bit down but I wasn't done thinking yet and then I saw Christa first liked relieved then sad because she saw his slap mark and it also made me a bit sad. Then I rushed over to Christa very angry and said why did you kiss Armin, because I like him Christa replied back. That made me a bit understanding. Anyway I didn't know that he had a girlfriend Christa said. Ok but next time make sure you know and then I got Armin over here and Christa said sorry I didn't know you were with Annie and then I said I'm sorry for slapping you so I forgive you because Christa helped me understand. Then Armin pulled me and Christa into a group hug and said Christa we'll always be friends the let go of the hug and then I kissed him but wasn't too passionate.