Sweet Creature

Sara's POV:

I was instructed to go to the Beachwood Cafe after dinner to meet Harry. I found it peculiar because of how late it was for a coffee but I didn't mind going because you can never have too much coffee. When I got there, the building was pitch black inside. I pulled the door open and looked around before slowly walking in. With the limited light I had coming from the outside, I was able to see the chairs and tables pushed to the side. 

"Harry," I called. "Harry, are you here?"

This is something you totally see in a horror film right before the girl gets murdered. I turned around and started walking back to the door when all of a sudden, soft music began to play and the lights turned on. I slowly looked back, only to find strings of lights hanging from the ceiling. 

It's such a beautiful sight. Something you only see in the movies. In the center of the room, was a picture. I walked over to it and picked it up. It was a picture of Harry and I. I gently traced the picture with my fingers before looking at the bottom of the frame which read, "Forever."

Just then, I heard footsteps coming toward me so I looked up and smiled when I saw Harry who was dressed in a black, long sleeved shirt and stripped black pants. He is rocking the outfit as always. 

"Hello

"Hello." I said softly. 

"Hello pet." Harry replied as he took a few steps forward. "You look lovely."

"I could say the same about you

"I could say the same about you."

Harry looked down and smiled, showing off his perfect teeth. 

"What is going on?" I asked. 

Harry held out his hand and said, "Come here."

I walked over to Harry and grabbed his hand, holding it tight. He looked me in the eyes for several seconds before gracefully kneeling down on the ground. My left hand immediately covered my mouth as my eyes began to fill with tears. My heart raced and I had lost all control of my emotions. Harry stroked the top of my hand with his thumb before looking up at me. 

"Sara Mathews, you have been an exciting joy added to my life. I love your obsession for coffee, your vintage style, how you smile when you help people, but I mostly love how you are the calm in a storm and I have come to realize that I can't live without you. You stick by me and support me through anything. And I don't just want to be the boyfriend that shows it to you in return. Sara, I want to be the husband, that gives you everything you deserve. To be your besfriend and partner for eternity." Harry explained. 

"Harry," I choked as tears fell down my cheeks. 

Harry reached in his pocket and pulled out a small cut diamond engagement ring that had a gold bang and silver crystals. I quickly looked up at the ceiling because I can't believe this is happening right now. 

He held the ring up to me and asked, "Pet, will you marry me?"

A laugh escaped as tears still formed in my eyes. I instantly nodded my head and answered by saying, "Yes!"

Harry stood up and put his lips on mine for tender yet sweet kiss. When we parted, he grabbed my hand and gently slid the ring onto my finger. I looked down at the ring and couldn't believe how beautiful it was! It looked really nice on my hand. Hahaha. 

Then, the song changed. Harry put his hands on my lower back and pulled me in close as he started to sway with the music. I caught on to what he was doing so I wrapped my arms around his neck as we danced to the song. 

"I love you, Sara." Harry whispered.