Fine Line

*Mature Content*

Sara's POV:

I laid on the bed while Harry hovered above me. I felt his soft lips leave my lips as they made a trail down my neck. His hands found their way to my breasts, causing me to gasp while my hands shot to his back. Harry instantly grabbed my hands and moved them above my head. His lips crashed onto my lips while my arms were held up by his. He groaned as I bit his lip, not to draw blood, but to just get his attention. 

"Don't move, pet," Harry ordered as he let go of my hands and slid them down my sides before reaching my panties. 

He tore my panties off before sliding his hands under my back and unclasping my bra. He gently took off my bra and threw it to the side. His hands returned to my bare breasts, only to squeeze them once more, causing me to moan. I am so flustered! There is nothing more he could do to send me over the edge as much as I already was. 

I was wrong. There is more he could do. He placed his hands gently on my thighs so he could guide them apart. It wasn't long before he settled between my thighs. The things he was doing to me sent me over the edge! I couldn't take it any longer! I wrapped my legs around his and my hands rested on his back. I ended up scratching his back from time to time. 

***

***

I was woken up by Harry's cell phone ringing, only to find myself intertwined with Harry. He reached over to the nightstand and grabbed his phone. He lifted it up to his face. 

"I'll be right back," Harry said as he got out of bed and went into the bathroom, closing the door behind him. 

I sat up and covered myself with the sheets while I waited for Harry to return. Minutes went by and Harry was still in the bathroom talking. I came to the conclusion that something serious was going on, so I put on my robe and sat on the edge of the bed. It was growing impatient. I wanted to know what was going on! Is Harry alright?

"Harry?" I called. 

There was no reply. I began pacing back and forth in the bedroom. Waiting for something to happen. Just then, the door swung open. Harry was dressed in comfy and he appeared to be in a hurry. 

"What going on?" I asked. "Is everything alright?"

"Y-yes," Harry stuttered. "There is just a mix up at the record label so I've gotten head down there for a second. Stay here and I promise I will be back before you know it."

Harry pecked me on the lips before hurrying off to take care of the issue. I have to admit that I was a little discouraged. I heard a ding go off so I looked behind me and saw the iPad. It hit me, the iPad and Harry's iPhone were synced. I had an idea to see what was going on through the tablet so I walked over to pick up the iPad. I didn't know the passcode because Harry didn't give it to me yet but I was able to see the notifications. 

I couldn't believe what I was reading! Harry was texting his ex-girlfriend, Camille Rowe!

The notifications showed Camille inviting Harry over and that he agreed to come along with him currently on his way. I couldn't believe this! Is he cheating on me? Am I jumping to conclusions? Why wouldn't he tell me what is going on? 

"Please tell me I haven't lost you already," I mumbled. 

***

Harry was gone for hours. There was no text, no call. I have wasted my whole day inside the suite. I sat in a comfy, across from the door while I waited for Harry to return. My phone vibrated and I thought it was a text message from Harry so I quickly looked at it, only to receive a text message from my childhood friend, Kena. 

The text message read, "Did you know about this?"

With a pictured attached to the text. A picture of Camille Rowe kissing Harry Styles outside her home in Paris. Tears began to form in my eyes while I covered my mouth with my hand. I am completely heartbroken! I feel as if my heart shattered into millions of little pieces.