Chap;1

It was 3:59 the clock was ticking, students were staring at the old clock as streams of sweat go down their faces.
"Cmon...." whimpered cross and dust.
"Ugh. Cmon you stupid clock." Said the students teacher waiting for his smoke break.
*RIIIIIIIÌIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNGGGG*
"YASS!" They all yelled as they ran out of the door, running over nerds.
-4:29-

Errors pov

Me and the crew were going to the drama club to play some tunes, when we saw some a man trying to talk with Mr. Outer.
"Please! At least let them in!" He said as he put on his glasses. Mr. Outer blushed and looked at him
"you really dont know what no means huh?" He adds as he crosses his hands.
"Not when it comes to my friends! Pleeeeeaseeeee???" He answered as he pit his hands together.
"Fine. Come out."
5 skeletons and 1 human cane out of the shadows.
They started to whisper as they got ready.
"You, change your mind like a girl changes clothes.." They all sang beautifully and then they started to dance.
"I should know...that your no good for..." sang the back row as a skeleton sanged.
"ME!~~~"
The back row started to dance and come into the front while the main leader "cause your hot then your cold."
(Yea let me just show you a vid skip to 21 sec.)

Pink: ink
Green: everyone
Purple: science dancing in the back.

"wow." Said Mr. Outer. "Does thatean were in?!" Asks the nerdy short skeleton.
"Yes. On one condition." Says Mr. Outer
"your crew and my crew will be working together." He chirps as the small skeleton agrees and shakes his hand "im science by the way!"
People then started to come in asking who was singing since it was on the pa.
We all introduced ourselves and talked.
"Error, Error Ever-More." I said as i kissed the main leaders hand.
"Ink love-tint." Ink replied as blushes a bit.
"Have we met?" I ask ink replies, "no i do not think we have." Ink then takes his hand away as i stand up again.
"This is blueberry, dream, lust." He paused ad he cuddled a human girl.
"And this is frisk! Our amazing human friend and one of performers." We then all introduce ourselves.
"I look forward to working with you guys. Lets practice at our place." He says as he shakes my hand.
"Your place?" Asks Dust as Ink happily explains they all live in the same house.
I ask if their family but turns out they moved out of they're up bringing and bought a new house from all their parents inheritance.
"Heres my phone number...and the address!" He then signs a piece of paper and gives it to me.
"Bye bye!" They all left the scene as we all look at the clock.
SHHIIIT! ITS 5:00.
We all think how our parents are gonna react.
Fuck.