Chap;2

It was Saturday all of the stars were either watching tv and eating chips and snacks. Or they were practicing dancing.
*ding dong!*

"Hey ink can you check who rang that? Probably the pizza guy." Says blue as he stuffs some chips in his face.
"Oh hi, Anti Squad." Ink adds as he opens the door.
"Come in."

Lusts pov

The anti crew were coming in!
"Oh hello." I say as i turn off the tv.
I was in a purple fluffy jersey and a really long white t-shirt.
Blue on the other hand had a blue hood and black shorts underneath it.
Ink then told us to get dressed we did as told and got dressed.
I got dressed into a purple jacket and a black t shirt with the word "lustful" with white shorts with black tights underneath and some black shoes. With white tips.
Blue then comes out with a blue tank top crop top he then has denimen black shorts with a white Jersey that the sleeves are almost covering his hands and so you can only see his fingers.
Dream on the other hand has a yellow t shirt that said "Dreamy Life" some black shorts and a black collar that has a "D" on it. He then had some cyan shoes with went with the cyan and yello words.
Then ink had a brown t shirt it was sleeveless and collar went up to the top of the neck. He then had some trousers taht were black. He then had his light white jersey around his waist.
Like dream he had a necklace.... we dont know about it. It has half of love so it just says "ve". It was gold he then had black leather boots.
"Were ready. Lets go." Ink says as he looks at us.
"Hm....nevermind lets go."
We all started to walk down stairs.
"This is the basement but as i like to call it. The Hope Room" he said as he turned on a light.
"This is where we practice."

~time skip~

Dusts pov

"Oki...again!" Yells sci as me and blue sweat.
"One. Two. One. Three. Then we turn around and shoot!" We both memorized our dancing.
"Good job guys!" Says Outer.
"Mmhm! Mr Outer is right youve improved." Says sci as he drinks boba tea.
"Yea i agree. Good job." Ink says.
"Anyway who am i going to pair up with?" Error asks as sci and outer smile.
"Youll be with ink!"