Chapter 11 - Entrance

----- Toni's PoV-----

After a while Samantha adjusts her position and I see a hint of pain in her eyes.
Immediately alert again, I ask "what's wrong? You're hurt!"
"It's just my knee, it is nothing to worry about." she says.
"Oh shit, I'm sorry, get up, get up!" I almost screech.
"Did you hurt it when you kicked that jerk?" I ask trying to pull her upright, but I'm sitting in the car with my legs still out towards the curb, and she is kneeling between them.
"No, The ground is hard that is all, it is nothing, really." She says.
"Up, now damn it!" I order.
"Yes ma'am" she quips and obeys with a little chuckle, but there is a hint of pain tinged through it.
I swat her dress to the side so I can get to her knee and see deep indents from small rocks marring the otherwise perfect skin.
I start to pick the bits of gravel out of her skin, and wince at how red and painful it looks.
"I'm so sorry, why didn't you say something?" I say coming close to tears again.
"It is nothing, do not concern yourself. It is a small price to pay."
I finish getting the bits of rock out of the indents and see there are no breaks in the skin, just the dents which are starting to fade, so I start to gently massage the skin to improve the blood flow.

"Don't you think you should buy me a drink first?" she asks, and I look up to see her looking at me with a raised eyebrow, and I blush realising I've hiked up her skirt and I'm rubbing her leg, in full view of everyone in the street, but her face cracks and she starts laughing at me.
"Come on, we need to get you home before you completely undress me in public" she jokes as I release her leg and she moves to close my door.
I swing my legs in as I fire back "you should be so lucky" but I give her a wink just before the door closes.
It's fun pretend-flirting with her.
But how much is pretend?
And how much is real flirting?

The image of what I saw at the top of that leg flitters back to mind, and a deep hunger rumbles through me, but this time it has nothing to do with my stomach.
It is coming from a lower down.........

Samantha walks around to her side of the car, opens the door, climbs in, and closes the door again, with all the grace I have come to expect from her.
The way her backside moves when she walks is mesmerising.
I just love watching her move.

This is just so not right.
I should not be thinking these thoughts about her.
What the hell is wrong with me?

Fastening her seatbelt, she starts the engine which purrs like a baby kitten having it's tummy rubbed.
For a Fourteen year old car, The interior and upholstery are immaculate, just like the paintwork outside.
I try to focus on that and put my previous, perverse thoughts out of mind.

"So, where am I taking you?" she asks.
"That depends on what you plan to do with me." I say with a wink.
What the fuck am I saying?

"Oh you" she says with mock frustration, "come on, where do you live?"
"McGrath Tower, George Street, just before Adelaide." I say crossing my arms and pretending to sulk, but mentally trying to get my behaviour under control.

"Now who is the toddler?" she asks as she checks her mirrors and pulls out heading up Mary street, away from Monsurat.
I look back, sad to be leaving.
So much has happened tonight, and it all started there.
But I am taking the best part of the evening with me.

Turning my head again I poke my tongue out at her again, then look forward and say "go straight all the way to the end and turn right, that's George Street. It's one way, and I'm on the right about four blocks up, so stay in the right lane."
"Thank you miss navigator, but shouldn't you be saying 'In one kilometre turn right' or something?   And I do not remember Google Maps having such a sultry voice." she says cheekily.
"This one is special, just for yooooou." I reply in my best super-sexy, breathy voice.