Chapter 15: Pregnant

It showed positive.

Lilianne couldn't help but squeal a bit. She didn't plan on telling Draco yet. She put a note in a gift box the night before her birthday and hid it so Draco wouldn't see. She went into the bathroom to take a shower and wash her hair and teeth.

She got out and put on a pair of Pyjamas , she couldn't but notice Draco wasn't back upstairs yet. She ignored it and just brushed out her wet hair, putting it back into a ponytail. She couldn't believe she was pregnant. She was so happy, Draco would be a father and she would be a mother , but he didn't quite know that yet.

Draco came in with a smile on his face. He walked up to her and kissed her softly on the lips. 

"Your turning 19 tomorrow" he says helping her into bed.

"I know" she says smiling knowing there was more than one exciting thing coming tomorrow.

~*~

She woke up to Draco tapping her lightly.

"Yes baby?" she answered nicely.

"Happy birthday my love and also get up lazy bear" he says laughing.

"Fine, I'll meet you downstairs" she says smiling. As he left the room she hid the box with the pregnancy test and note in the pocket of her throw over coat and went downstairs to see her friends all there.

"Hi everyone" Lilianne says greeting everyone individually.

She sees massive piles of presents waiting for her.

"Come on guys, you really didn't have too.." she says , Lilianne didn't like people getting her stuff. She felt bad they might've spent a bit too much.

After almost 30 minutes of opening presents. She looks over to Draco.

"I know It's my birthday but I have a present for Draco and for all of you" she says smiling, pulling out the box and handing it to Draco.

Draco unwraps the gift nicely, he opens the box to the note first that reads:

This is for you. I love you xx

He looks down in the box, tears filling his eyes.

"Really?" he says looking over to Lilianne. 

"Yes" she says smiling at him.

"Well then, what is it?" Harry asks curiously.

"SHES PREGNANT" Draco screams. Everyone's faces light up. Draco lifts Lilianne up kissing her.

"I'm a dad?" he says crying a bit.

"You sure are" she wraps her hands around the back of his neck , kissing him. 

Everyone screams in excitement. 

~*~

It's been a month of hard work and wedding planning, not to mention Liliannes bump had grown quite a bit.

There wedding was in less than a week. Invitations were sent out to hundreds of people.

Lilianne sat in a coffee shop booth reading a lovely book 3 days before her wedding. Draco didn't know she left, he was still asleep. Draco always insisted he went everywhere with Lilianne.

"Ah, my dear. You must be Lilianne Potter" Estoria Greengrass says placing her hand on Liliannes shoulder.

"Estoria? Long time no see" Lilianne says smiling.

"Why Isn't Draco with you? Doesn't he insist going everywhere with you" she says giggling.

"I managed to come out here early , by myself. He's probably still asleep" Lilianne says taking a sip of her warm coffee. 

"So, your getting married in 3 days. That's crazy." she says looking at unbothered Lilianne.

"Well , yes. Indeed I am" Lilianne says back to Estoria while reading over her book.

"That sounds fun, can't wait to see you there" she says walking off.

Lilianne figured it was time to head back before Draco had noticed she was gone. She opened the doors and walked back into the manor.

Narcissa reading a book and smiling.

"Why hello dear, snuck out before Draco could see?" she says smiling.

"Yep, and it worked quite well" I say walking back upstairs.

Draco still sound asleep. She gets back into bed tracing circles on his large muscular back. He had no shirt on of course.

She felt his hands wrap around her bump.

"Aren't you just the cutest?" he says kissing her forehead.

"No, I'm seriously not" Lilianne says as he pulls her closer.

Lilianne needed to go shopping to get some stuff, she was grabbing her bag about to leave when Draco stopped her.

"And where do you think your going?" he says stopping her before she opened the room door to go downstairs.

"I'm going shopping by myself" she says back. Draco gives her a worried look, he didn't want his pregnant fiance going out by herself.

"Can I please come?" he asks politely.

"Another time" she says smiling. Before she walked out he grabbed her hand pulling her back.

"Please stay safe then, I can't lose you again" he says kissing her forehead. She could feel his heart beating really fast..

"I'll be fine, I promise" she says kissing his cheek before opening the door and going downstairs. 

~*~

At Diagon Alley she ran into Missus Zabini.

"Oh, I'm terribly sorry let me help you with that" Lilianne says picking up one of Missus Zabinis bags.

"Merlins beard, you must be Lilianne Potter, how have you been holding up dear?" she says smiling at young Lilianne, her son coming afterwards.

Lilianne and Blaise used to be quite close. Lilianne had been filled with joy seeing him again.

"I'm quite fine, I'm getting married in a few days and I have  a little one on the way" Lilianne says letting out a rather soft smile as Missus Zabini. 

"Oh my goodness, that explains the cute little bump you have there. Who are you getting married to dear? And your only 19 aren't you? Quite young" she says smiling.

"Draco Malfoy and yes, a bit young but I don't mind" I say smiling back at her.

"Well how lovely is that! Blaise used to always hang out with Draco, I think he's going to see him later today" she says turning to Blaise.

"That sounds lovely, and hi Blaise, long time no see" Lilianne says smiling at grown up Blaise Zabini. 

"Hi Lily" he says , smiling at her. He had missed talking to her.

"Blaise you can stay with Lilianne and go back with her since your going to meet with Draco anyways" Missus Zabini says walking off.

"Bye dear" she says waving at Lilianne.

"Malfoy, huh?" he says nudging at Lilianne slightly but carefully. Lilianne let out a bit of a giggle. 

"Yep" she says smiling at Blaise. 

"I suppose Draco will be waiting for you at the Manor, shall we head off?" Blaise asks her kindly.

She nods in agreement. 

They both arrive at Malfoy Manor, Draco running downstairs at the sound of the front door. He ran straight up to Lilianne giving her a big hug.

"Don't be so rude , go say hi to Blaise" Lilianne says laughing, walking back upstairs. Their wedding was after tomorrow so Lilianne would be out all day tomorrow making sure everything was done and ready... she was going to be a Malfoy in less than 48 hours..