Insecurities

We all know that everyone is insecure about something. But, this is a problem that most teens would face. A lot of young adults are dating these days and most of them are facing insecurities. A lot of teens especially girls are facing the huge problem of bullies about body shaming whether they're skinny or fat, short or tall. 

We all should stop body-shaming because this is an act of abusing people by their looks. People should stop judging others and telling them what they should wear, what body they should have, what they should eat, what they should do and, more. 

" I don't know how to be anything but, myself " ~ Selena Gomez

Body shaming can cause being depressed, stress, or having anxiety. I'm facing anxiety myself and there's nothing to do about it, people keep on telling me whether I should wear this or that. Whether I should lose weight or gain weight. But, I just want to be myself it's my own body and no one has a right to tell me what to do.  

There's a lot of bullies out there and you could be the victim without knowing anything. If only we could all come together and stop this and stop everything about bullying physically and online. I saw many good short clips about body shaming they are teaching you how to stop and to help others when they are being bullied. You are alive to help each other not to bully and tell others what to do like you're the boss.