The Tale of the Black Boa and the White Rabbit

In the midst of the forest haze, Deo the Black Boa confided all of him and his secrets in the Three Caves, where he lived all his life, with his family. Unlike other snakes in the area, Deo was one active child. He had spent most of the days outside, it is no surprise if he could draw a map of the entire Subah region of the jungle. This sprawling area is his home, which is also home to the Silver Tree.

Across the Deep Valley, still within the Subah region, there lived Sinhala, the White Rabbit. A noble species of her kind, she was just as good as what people think, despite the many adversities she had faced over age. Like Deo, this wonderful paradise, is her home. Every weekend, Deo and Sinhala would meet up in the Silver Tree meetings, a place where they first met each other.

They never missed a single night where Deo and Sinhala would gather by the brook to play hunting. Before the split, it was always Deo, Sinhala, and her partner. However, ever since that fateful day of Sinhala's partner's disappearance, Deo had always been Sinhala's shoulder to lean on. Like waterfall, tears rained down Sinhala's face non-stop, and Deo's warm embrace would always radiate a sunshine on her stormy days. Whilst on days that were as dark as his skin, Sinhala would pour caring compassion into Deo. It was as if these two best friends were made for each other.

Other than just hunting, the two pals of opposing species would always race across the forest greens, until they would run out of breath each time. Every moment with Sinhala felt like utopia for Deo, because the love he had for her was more than just friendship. Not until recently, Sinhala did not complete the track as Hansen's magic letters would always come in her way. For the first time, Deo felt jealously because her attention was always diverted towards Hansen, who already knew that Deo wanted to spend his days with her. 

Speculations grew in him, all hatred absorbed into the darkness of his soul. All he wanted to do next was squeeze and curl around the peacock's neck until Hansen spills the truth.