Chapter 2 Part 1: Bewilderment

Jojo landed on the banks of the pond where Paul and her would always hang out, but he wasn't there. Suddenly, in the distance, was laughter in the vegetation close to the banks.

It was Paul! 

Perhaps, he was spending a good time with Yushin and Deo, but Jojo's thoughts were beyond wrong; it was Sinhala. Sinhala? 

For the longest time Jojo was in the Silver Tree, Sinhala the Rabbit was a big sister to all. Her warmth and grace kept everyone cozy during the training days, and so she was very much likable. However, being an elder member of the Silver Tree, it was astounding for someone of her age to bond with the Young Elders and the youth. 

All thoughts went haywire for Jojo, her veins filled with bewilderment and shock. At the sight of them making food exchanges, Jojo's blood began to boil, and questions ran across the edges of her mind.

"WHO IS SHE TO GIVE HIM WITH FOOD? HAS HE DONE THE SAME TO HER? WHAT?!?"

And, the worst thought of all...

"HAVE I BEEN REPLACED?!?"

Perched on a branch where she could see, Jojo patiently waited until Sinhala returned to her hole. As soon as Sinhala did, Jojo swept through the air and stopped at the grip of Yushin's paw.

"Jojo, he doesn't need you anymore nor do you need him too," Yushin said in a very low voice.