Chapter 12: The Divided Brotherhood

Jojo's wings led her down to the brawl in the flames.

"ENOUGH!" Jojo called.

Her calls were engulfed in the flames, but she caught Sinhala's attention, and Jojo thought she could get her plan across.

"Ms. Sinhala, tell them to stop! Please, this is going nuts!" Jojo shrieked.

"I can't stop them... I can't!" Sinhala hopped off in a panic, away from the fight.

"Ah Timha was right all along, who am I kidding?" Jojo thought.

Jojo gathered all her courage and swooped down towards the fight in order to save Hansen from the unreasonable gripping he got. However, before she was even able to get to at least a mile from them, a tree, 20-feet tall, tilted and crashed towards the divided group of friends.

"NOOOOOO!" Jojo screamed.

Slowly, the inferno started to calm down, and the heat began to dissipate. Like Jojo's friends, all was lost, to the chaos. Jojo managed to fly down and right away she ran to Hansen, who was still breathing. Both the puma and the black boa were killed at the hit of the tree.

Before giving his final breath, Paul took one final look at Jojo. At Jojo's grieving disbelief while she tried to save the peacock, Paul uttered a thank you before the soul left his body to the gracious heavens above. As Jojo gave Paul one final embrace, her sorrow was switched to revenge. 

"Now, where is that rabbit?!?" Jojo targeted.