Chapter 12: I Love You.

Before we start I want for say this is or might be the last chapter. Now that we got that out of the way, enjoy!

GINNY'S POV:

"When did you start dating?" Asked Hermione.

They were all asking questions that night when they saw them kiss. We were now officially out to our friends and me to my friends and siblings.

"So Ginny, why were you blushing this morning and why did you come late the last night?" Asked Hermione.

I just stared at Luna until we both started laughing.

"What's so funny?" Asked Ron.

"Nothing." Said Ginny trying to contain her laughter.

"What did you do last night?" Asked Ron.

It had struck Hermione.

"Ron...let's just ignore it."  Said Hermione. "You don't need to know what your sister was doing." She said.

"What do you mean? I'm just curious." Said Ron. "I honestly don't understand why I can't know." He said and rolled his eyes.

"Ron, you'll know one day." Said Hermione

They continued happily chatting until it was dinner time. After that they went star gazing until it was time for bed.

"Ginny?" Said Luna. I stared at her and said:

"Hm?" She stared at me and smiled while I was rather confused.

She then kissed me and whispered in my ear

"I love you." And hugged me.

"I love you too, Luna." I said in her ear, still hugging her.

I'm going to be posting a bonus story tomorrow! Stay tuned for that.