Bonus Story: The Future

NARRATOR'S VIEW: FRED DIDN'T DIE IN THIS STORY!

A few years passed by since they graduated and they were happily living in a lovely house. They even owned a cottage in the forest for Luna and Ginny to roam around and dance.

They sadly continued getting hated for it but didn't really care.

They were still in touch with their friends. Especially Ginny's siblings.

Draco and Harry got married, Ron and Hermione got married, and who knows what the twins are doing. Coming up with a prank? Yeah, they still do that.

Ginny learned to play guitar with Luna, something more on the muggle side. There's lots of interesting things in the muggle world.

They enjoyed both the wizard world as well as the muggle world. The best of both worlds 😏. There were great things on both sides.

Today they slept in their cottage and made bread together. They danced outside together and ran around enjoying themselves.

They often visited Draco and Harry's house and Ron and Hermione's place. Fred and George lived together and they all visited Ginny's parents.

They lived a happy life. They even got the news that Hermione was pregnant! The baby was going to be born into a happy family and beautiful life. They'd be accepted for who they are and what they do.

If they were interested doing music, magic, if they liked both girls and boys or just one. It didn't matter because their human too and deserve love.

Nothing bad ever happened and they had a lovely life. They all grew old together. It was the perfect life.

The End....

If you see there is any other Linny story or anything Harry Potter it is not related to this one

If you see there is any other Linny story or anything Harry Potter it is not related to this one. They have different plot lines and if they do have the same meaning they are linked with this one I would let you know in the story.